PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Jacksonville, FL, United States, 2010/06/07 - Brighton Bay is Jacksonville’s newest resort style retirement community and is now open. Wellgate Communities by Miller-Valentine Group developed the spectacular $30 million Brighton Bay over the course of the last two years.
Their resident centric approach combined with a beautifully appointed building is making quite a splash in the Jacksonville market. The community has 185 wonderfully appointed suites, provides its residents with completely maintenance free living and is conveniently located less than a mile from 9A, adjacent to Sweetwater by Del Webb on Sweetwater Parkway.
The best part is that you can take advantage of all the amenities and services Brighton Bay has to offer with one easy monthly rental payment; there are no costly purchases or entrance fees at Brighton Bay.
“Brighton Bay truly allows you to spend more time doing the things you like with those you love,” said Brian Gottal, executive director. “At Brighton Bay we take care of all the “dirty work”; creating an environment where residents are free to focus on having fun and enjoying life. Whether it’s our chef prepared meals, our manicured grounds, our indoor and outdoor amenities or our wonderful service, we work to exceed the expectations of every resident every day. Simply put, that is the ‘Wellgate Way’.”
Visit Brighton Bay to see how they are setting the gold standard for retirement communities. Brighton Bay’s amenities and services include:
· Chef prepared meals in a restaurant style setting. There are also informal dining options within the community.
· The monthly rent includes standard utilities and housekeeping.
· Complimentary chauffeured transportation to local appointments, shopping and entertainment.
· Use of the other indoor amenities including the exercise facility, Wii lounge, theatre, billiard room, library, computer room and private dining room,
· Also enjoy the outdoor amenities including bocce ball, shuffleboard, walking paths and outdoor fireplace.
· The Palms Spa offers a host of beauty, massage and hair cutting services.
· Social Events - recreational, cultural & educational opportunities – community excursions
· Wellness programs.
· State of the art security and emergency contact systems.
Brighton Bay offers studio, one and two bedroom suites to active seniors interested in a unique retirement community. All of the suites are wonderfully appointed and include a full kitchen, large living room, baths and individual climate control.
The "Wellgate Way" is the standard of how they operate their communities and care for their residents. Gottal said, “Every associate is trained in the “Wellgate Way”, which is firmly rooted in embracing and fostering the well-being of every resident by focusing on the following six dimensions of our residents’ lives: Intellectual, Social, Emotional, Vocational, Spiritual, and Physical. We are passionate about our resident centric approach, our attention to detail and ensuring an exceptional living environment for our residents."
Brighton Bay has also inaugurated a Charter Club, which recognizes the initial residents at Brighton Bay and includes special benefits for these residents.
Visit Brighton Bay Resort Style Retirement Living today for a no obligation tour and learn more. Call (904) 519-1034 or visit BrightonBayLiving.com/.