Sage India today announced the launch of Sage Accpac ERP Professional edition to address the requirements of the SME market in India. Mr. Thomas Abraham, Managing Director, Sage India, stated, “ There is a huge market in India of companies who have outgrown a basic accounting package and are seeking to implement an ERP. This segment is looking for an easy to use, fully featured ERP that can be implemented easily and is also cost effective. By introducing the Professional edition at Rs One Lakh, we believe the ‘sweet spot’ of SME decision making has been achieved. Sage Accpac has been localized to Indian tax requirements and comes with a built-in module for TDS.“
He further added, “We are also pleased to release Sage Accpac ERP version 5.6 with a host of new features. This includes Sage Accpac Intelligence that facilitates designing of reports from various data sources, Report scheduling, Report consolidation, Import & Export of reports and OLAP Cubes”.
Madurai based Sun Pressing (P) Ltd, will be implementing Sage Accpac ERP Professional edition.. Commenting on their decision to implement Sage Accpac, Mr. D.Dhanushkodi, Managing Director, Sun Pressing (P) Ltd, said, “ Sage Accpac Professional edition is ideally suited for the SME segment and will help us make a significant improvement in our business processes. This is just what the doctor ordered for companies like ours that have been using basic accounting packages over the years and are now ready to make the change for a fully featured ERP at an affordable price. We are also pleased with the consulting services offered by Sage Accpac implementation partner, Excelencia (I) Tech Consulting who have specialized in the SME segment. We believe there are many companies in markets like Madurai who would be ready to adopt this edition of Sage Accpac ERP”.
Mr. R Balakrishnan, Director, Excelencia (I) Tech Consulting, said, “ Sage has launched the right ERP product which will help SMEs in markets like Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore accelerate their decision making to move up the automation chain to a full fledged ERP. Our company has specialized in providing consulting services to this segment and will be in a position to hand hold such companies in their journey of discovering the benefits of an ERP”.
Sage Accpac Professional Edition comes with:
• Core accounting and operational modules that includes, System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Account Payables, Inventory Control, Order Entry, Purchase Order, Optional Fields, TDS, Report Manager;
• Five concurrent users.
Sage Accpac ERP 5.6 benefits include:
Version 5.6 offers even more benefits that help to make internal business processes operate faster and easier, so users can spend less time focusing on daily tasks and more time on planning for future business success. It is also runs on the new Microsoft® Windows® 7™ operating system.
- Save money on upgrade costs with higher quality, and faster implementation procedures;
- Access decision-quality information and significantly improve your visibility into business measurements with the new Sage Accpac Intelligence application;
- Gain a faster and more accurate view of your cash position with improved workflow in Bank Services;
- Improve the productivity of your workforce with the many customer-requested enhancements throughout the software;
- Better manage growth expectations and create loyal customers, while streamlining operations with SageCRM;
- Lower operations costs through better management of your inventory;
- Lower total cost of ownership and facilitate secure system through virtualization;
- Accelerate your collections efforts and improve your cash flow utilizing the now built-in AR Inquiry tool. You can also use this powerful tool to improve your customer experiences by providing faster and more informed responses.
About Sage India
Sage India (sagesoftware.co.in) is a subsidiary of the £1, 295m Sage Group plc, a leading international supplier of business management software solutions and related products and services for small to mid-sized businesses. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and the group now has 5.7 million customers and employs over 14800 people worldwide. It works with over 30,000 reseller partners and over 40,000 accountants worldwide.
Sage has been present in India since 2001 with Head office in New Delhi with branches in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai and over 40 employees in India across Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Support, Professional Services, R&D and Finance. Sage has over 40 partners in India who sell and implement its ERP, CRM & Payroll solutions and over 1500 customers who use its products in India. Sage products in India are:
1. Sage Accpac ERP
2. Sage SalesLogix
3. Sage CRM
5. ACT! by Sage
6. Sage Pocket Payroll
About Sun Pressing (P) Ltd
Sun Pressing (P) Ltd is an ISO 9001:2000 company which is a pioneer in the field of automotive component manufacturing in India. Head quartered in Madurai and with offices in Chennai, they manufacture metal components for automotive applications like Control Arms, Oil seal shells, bushing, pads, flanges, grommets, buffers and engine mounting and silent blocks for rubber compounded components, sub assemblies and fabricated items.