PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2010/05/27 - The new version MSActivator 9.3 of UBIqube Solutions, offers a unified solution to provision, monitor and report on network, security and voice managed services.
UBIqube Solutions, a global integrated network, security and voice management solution vendor, today announces the new release 9.3 of its converged SDP, MSActivator™.
MSActivator 9.3 offers a unified solution to provision, monitor and report on network, security and voice managed services. It lowers operating expenses through standardization and service management automation and allows CSP’s to very quickly bring new managed services to market.
As an extension of the current features set, the 9.3 new features greatly enhance the support for Managed Unified communication services by offering Call Detailed Reports (CDR) and real-time phone monitoring on UC devices. In addition, Cisco ISR G2, 900, 1900 2900 series, and the Cisco IOS version 15 are now completely integrated.
These features and others enhancement are described below:
• Japanese language localization;
• Northbound Application Interface (API) for third party applications: To address the growing need for third party application integration, the UBIqube MSActivator now exposes part of its feature set through a set of web-services API’s. These northbound interface API’s will give full management access to the underlying services enabled by the MSActivator platform. The following service API’s are available: User management, Device management, VPN management, Lookup service and API documentation;
• Linux base PKI Service: The PKI component of the MSActivator is now Linux-based, building on JBoss component EJBCA. This change simplifies the architecture and offers better manageability and integration capabilities;
• VPN-client import utility: The SOC command-line-interface now features a utility that allows batch import of VPN-client specifications directly into the system from a plain text file. Service managers can use this utility, as an alternative to the web-portal screen, for defining VPN-client endpoints in the system and reduces the service provisioning time;
• Enhanced VoIP monitoring functionality:
MSActivator 9.3 offers service providers, system integrators, and MSSPs a user-friendly and intuitive GUI for vulnerability assessment and support for Cisco UC500 devices.
“With the Release 9.3, the UBIqube MSActivator leverages its ability to integrate with 3rd party tools while adding 100% visibility for unified monitoring services for data, security, and voice. It is a great tool for pumping up Service Providers IT, helping them to offer, “order to cash managed services”, said Hervé Guesdon, UBIqube’s Director of Engineering and Product Management“
In addition to building on UBIqube’s vision of converged service delivery, which has been validated by the company’s service provider partners and eco-system partners like Cisco Systems, MSActivator 9.3 enables service providers and system integrators to expand beyond the traditional range of services while lowering the cost of delivery.
The UBIqube MSActivator 9.3 is available to CSP’s on premises or on demand with MSActivator As A Service on the UBIqube EAL1+ securely operated SOC.
About UBIqube Solutions
UBIqube (ubiqube.com) develops converged next generation management solutions for the IT and Managed Services Industry. MSActivator SDP id the corner stone SW platform for converged services deliver and management (Network, Security and VoIP). SmartSOC Unified Management appliance is the one stop shop solution for a CIO and point Network, Security and VoIP Management challenges. UBIqube’s Engineering is in France with sales offices in Paris, Dubai, DC, Delhi, Moscow and Budapest.