PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2010/05/24 - The banquet marked the culmination of the first day of Frost & Sullivan's annual GIL (Growth, Innovation & Leadership) Congress, GIL 2010: Europe.
Showcasing unparalleled ideas and innovation across a wide variety of products and services which continue to flourish despite the global recessionary climate, twenty-six exemplary organisations were honoured at Frost & Sullivan’s 2010 Growth Excellence Awards Banquet taking place at the Emirates Stadium last Tuesday.
Shining a spotlight on formidable organisations which, despite the weak economy, have emerged as potent forces in their respective sectors, the evening celebrated the positive impact which these companies’ unique and innovative solutions and services are making across a diverse range of markets, including healthcare, chemicals, transportation, defence and energy.
The banquet marked the culmination of the first day of Frost & Sullivan's annual GIL (Growth, Innovation & Leadership) Congress, GIL 2010: Europe, which is largely focused around leveraging innovation as a resource to help shape a better future of our companies and our careers, improving planet health.
"During these past months we have seen extraordinary companies and leaders achieving great success despite the economic challenges across all market sectors in our coverage," said Frost & Sullivan Partner Dorman Followwill. "We believe their stories must be told as best practices to inspire other companies to accelerate their own growth in 2010."
Aptly set against the backdrop of Arsenal's Stadium, Frost & Sullivan Chairman David Frigstad set the scene by comparing current economic markets to modern Olympic Games, as both are becoming more fiercely competitive, more demanding and ever-faster paced.
Frost & Sullivan's prestigious accolades were presented to recipients representing a range of industries including Information & Communication Technologies, Automation & Electronics, Chemicals, Materials & Food, Automotive & Transportation, Energy and Aerospace & Defence.
The following award recipients were honoured during the night's black-tie ceremony.
• CS - 2009 Global ETC Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Penetration Leadership Award
• EVO Electric - 2009 European Automotive Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• Controlled Power Technologies - 2010 European Powertrain Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Satellic Traffic Management GmbH - 2009 Global Electronic Toll Collection New Product Innovation Award
• e-Traction Europe B.V. - 2010 European Automotive Technology Innovation Green Excellence Award
• SAI Erste Asset Management SA - 2009 Romanian Asset Management Market Share Leadership Award
• PureCircle Ltd. - 2009 Global Natural High Intensity Sweetener Market Leadership Award
• AZUR SPACE Solar Power GmbH - 2009 World Solar Power Industry Growth Leadership Award
• Atlantis Energy Systems, Inc. - 2009 World Building-Integrated Photovoltaic Niche Player of the Year Award
• Chloride Masterguard - 2009 Turkish UPS Market Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
• JEUMONT Electric - 2009 European Electric Motors in Nuclear Power Plant Applications Market Share Leadership Award
• Institut Straumann AG - 2009 European Dental Implants Materials New Product Innovation Award
• AESCULAP AG - 2010 European Image Guided Surgery Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award
• SonoScape Co., Ltd. - 2009 European Ultrasound Equipment Product Quality Leadership Award
• Doxa AB - 2010 European Dental Devices New Product Innovation Award
• IBA Molecular - 2010 European Radiopharmaceuticals Technology Leadership of the Year Award
• Japan Stent Technology Co. Ltd. - 2009 European Medical Devices Enabling Technology Award
• TeraRecon - 2010 Advanced Visualisation Applications Company of the Year Award
• Mindray Medical International Limited - 2010 European Patient Monitoring Excellence in Globalisation Award
• Chloride - 2009 European UPS Market Company of the Year Award
• Aastra Technologies - 2009 EMEA Inbound Contact Routing Systems Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• Alcatel-Lucent - 2009 EMEA Inbound Contact Routing Systems Market Penetration Leadership Award
• BT plc - 2010 European Telecoms Corporate Leadership Green Excellence Award
• Castolin Eutectic - 2010 European Repairs & Maintenance Welding Consumables Customer Service Leadership Award
• Mahindra Defence Systems - 2009 Indian Defence Industry Customer Value Enhancement Award.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievements and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.