PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Dubai, UAE, United Arab Emirates, 2010/05/10 - World Class Airports brings together some of the brightest minds from the leading regional and international organizations, with opportunities to share knowledge and vast areas of experience.
The Aviation industry has made massive strides in recent years, but there's still a long way to go. With growing pressure to streamline operations and improve efficiency levels to reduce operating cost, stakeholders in the industry are looking at various means not only to remain competitive but also to survive in these trying times. The proliferation of low cost airlines that exponentially add the number of international passengers flying through different hubs have highlighted that providing the best facilities amidst bustling operations is extremely essential.
World Class Airports will also address the increasing need for the effective and efficient integration of operations into an overall business security strategy as well as the implications behind such integration into the business.
- H.E Saif Al Suwaidi, UAE General Civil Aviation Authority - Director General
- H.E Captain Abdul Rahman Al Gaoud, Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority - Undersecretary
- H.E Khalifa Al Mazrouei, ADAC - Chairman
- Mr. Abdul Wahab Teffaha, Arab Air Carriers Organization - Secretary General
- Mr. Lo Shung-man, Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department - Director General
- Mr. Paul Griffiths, Dubai Airports - CEO
- Dr. Michael Kerkloh, Munich International Airport - President and CEO
- Mr. Yap Ong Heng, Singapore Civil Aviation Authority - Director General
- Mr. Lee Seow Heng, Singapore Civil Aviation Authority - CEO
- Mr. Edward Plaisted, Skytrax - CEO
- Ahmed Jaheen, SCADIA - Design Manager
- Nabeel Ali Taqi, Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority - Assistant Undersecretary - Airport Services
- C.W Lee, Incheon International Airport - Seoul - President and CEO
- Dr Majdi Sabri, IATA - Vice President, MENA
- Haythem Haidar, ADAC - Chief Development Officer.
• An outlook on international projects and regions - specific case studies;
• The latest trends in airport expansion planning, building and design;
• A strategic airport supply and facility management plan;
• As assessment of private vs. public operatorship;
• A review of sustainable airport design solutions;
• Investment strategies and project financing for air-transportation infrastructure.
Who should attend:
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Vice Presidents, Assistant General Managers, Deputy General Managers, Managing Directors, Directors, Heads and Section Heads, Manager and Deputy Managers of: Operations, Development, Design and Development, Marketing, Planning and International Relations.
Benefits of Attending:
• Review region specific airport projects;
• Meet efficiency challenges in aitport building design;
• Understand how speeding the pace of air hub constructions will help service the regions economic growth;
• Measure MENA countries preparedness for future airport project expansions;
• Explore the latest updates in sustainable airport design.