PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Portland, OR, United States, 2010/05/07 - viaLearning, the nation’s leading e-Learning company with a specialization in global deployment, will present a webinar that focuses on current trends in the use of m-learning as it relates to product training.
When: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at 11:00am PST
Summary: Mobile learning may still be in its infancy where mass market acceptance and adoption are concerned, but no one can deny the force behind growing demand and cross-market trends in applications and devices. For product and sales training in particular, m-Learning presents unique opportunities to facilitate formal, informal and self-learning – when and where it’s needed. From on-demand product comparisons, to warranty information, to helping with vital customer questions, find out how organizations are viewing these opportunities today. In addition, participants will receive a summary of limitations and tradeoffs, as well as receive examples and concrete tips for content, localization and design. This webcast will provide insights and lessons that can be leveraged in any organization.
Join viaLearning to learn how to effectively utilize m-learning when executing a product training program. In this webinar you will learn:
• Trends in opportunities in m-Learning delivery – from social networking, to the iPad to HTML5;
• Product training solutions – including formal, informal and self-learning content;
• Design and localization tips to get the most from your small screen;
• Current m-Learning technology landscape – summary of devices, tools and tradeoffs.
• Julie Brink – Director of e-Learning, viaLearning
• Mobile Technology Expert: TBA
• Moderator: Scott Herber – EVP Sales, viaLearning
• Registration: To register for this free webinar.
viaLearning (vialearning.com) is a leading provider of e-Learning services for global companies. Fortune 500 companies rely on viaLearning to develop rapid e-Learning and custom e-learning solutions on-time and within budget. viaLearning's expertise in localization and e-learning instructional design coupled with an experienced, process-oriented team ensures the right course is developed to meet the dynamic needs of a global workforce, partners and customers. Clients include: Barclays, Right Management, Kraft Foods via The Ken Blanchard Companies, Yahoo!, Nike, BlueTech, St Jude Medical, Cisco, CitiGroup and Microsoft. Corporate Headquarters are located at 700 SW Taylor Street, Suite 310 Portland, OR 97205-3016. For more information call us at 1-800-737-8481.