NetSuite, Inc., a leading vendor of cloud computing business management software suites, today announced the latest Microsoft Dynamics GP (commonly referred to as Dynamics Great Plains) customers to shed Dynamics Great Plains for NetSuite's 21stcentury cloud computing solutions, citing customers' preference for NetSuite functionality that delivers increased productivity, reduced operating costs, and improved organizational flexibility. Despite Microsoft's efforts to keep its Dynamics GP customers earthbound by offering newer versions of its approximately 17-year-old pre-Internet business software, Microsoft Dynamics GP customers continue their flight to the NetSuite cloud. The most recent Dynamics GP cloud converts include Healthcare IP Partners, Cover-All Technologies, Intermountain Soft Water, Advocacy Center of Louisiana, Max Katz Bag Company and Blinc Inc. For more information about companies achieving greater success with NetSuite's superior cloud-based business software solutions, please visit netsuite.com/customers/.
As the adoption of modern cloud-based software solutions accelerates, the lack of innovation in Microsoft Dynamics GP products has driven many customers to seek better business software solutions. Customers are making the switch to secure, extensible cloud solutions from NetSuite.
The customers announced today who switched from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite cite superior reporting and analytics, freedom from costly server maintenance, improved financial performance, and easier SOX compliance among the many reasons they moved from Microsoft Dynamics GP's technology. NetSuite's comprehensive solution combining enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, customer relationship management (CRM) and Ecommerce capabilities in a single cloud application have convinced thousands of companies to embrace the cutting edge of enterprise management.
Some of the recent standouts to defect to NetSuite from Microsoft Dynamics GP include:
• Healthcare IP Partners (healthcareipp.com) is a unique company that was founded to facilitate the commercialization of software intellectual property from the Mayo Clinic and other leading healthcare institutions nationwide. Healthcare IP Partners adopted NetSuite to improve real-time financial visibility to its business partners. Superior transactional drill-down and faster access to key facts and figures made NetSuite the obvious choice. Dramatic productivity gains reduced the typical accounts payable cycle from one to two days to just minutes with the NetSuite solution. "Factual information is actionable information, and allows the company's key stakeholders to make the best decisions possible," said Tom Kelly, Healthcare IP Partners CFO. "That information is at my fingertips now, and I didn't get that with Microsoft Dynamics GP."
• Cover-All Technologies (cover-all.com, OTC BB: COVR.OB) provides Web-based platforms to insurance professionals. Microsoft Dynamics GP disappointed Cover-All on multiple fronts. The on-premise solution's rigidity made it difficult to support the volume that came with rapid growth. Disaster recovery was expensive and cumbersome to achieve. And Dynamics GP proved insufficient to meet the public company's regulatory requirements. "We required SOX compliance as a public company. We also needed a system that has disaster recovery capabilities," said Ann Massey, Cover-All Technologies CFO. "We had a lot of silos and mismanagement because we didn't have everything in one place. When we moved to NetSuite we accelerated our closing period from two weeks all the way down to four days!"
• Advocacy Center of Louisiana (advocacyla.org) serves senior citizens and people with disabilities, providing advocacy, assistance, referral services, education, and training. This private non-profit corporation switched from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite, initially because the non-profit needed a solution with greater disaster recovery protection. Advocacy Center got much more, including immediate improvements in accessibility, and stability, as well as improved productivity in accounting. "NetSuite is better than Dynamics GP in almost every way, and my staff no longer has to worry about back-end server issues," said John David Felt, Advocacy Center CIO. "The interface is far superior and easier to use. The reports look better and are easier to create, and the system is faster."
• Intermountain Soft Water (intermountainsoftwater.com) is one of the oldest continuously-held water improvement companies in the United States, and a recognized leader in the Utah water improvement industry. High costs and clumsy processes made the company's former Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation a burden. Integration with another Microsoft product, MS CRM, was cumbersome and required ongoing management. Frustrated with these productivity-sapping inefficiencies, Intermountain Soft Water switched to NetSuite. "We rely on having access to integrated data for many purposes, especially marketing and relationship management, but our Microsoft Dynamics GP solution was difficult, costly, and time-consuming," said Greg Reyneke, Intermountain Soft Water General Manager. "After migrating to NetSuite's comprehensive web-based solution, we discovered the intuitive simplicity of relationship marketing with NetSuite. I am very pleased with the NetSuite platform and the peace of mind it gives me."
• Max Katz Bag Company (maxkatzbag.com) has been manufacturing reinforced films, blown films, custom extrusion coating, and specialized construction industry products for nearly 100 years. The high costs and demands of Microsoft Dynamics GP ownership pushed the company to look for a better approach, which it found in the NetSuite cloud-based solution. "With Microsoft Dynamics GP, most of my time was spent continually upgrading our system and managing our servers," said Ken Daniel, Max Katz Bag Co. IT Manager. "Now, with NetSuite, I'm much more productive. I'm able to focus on helping our users maximize the system and find ways on helping them with their jobs and be more efficient and profitable."
• Blinc, Inc. (blincinc.com) is committed to perfecting beauty products, with sales in more than 30 countries worldwide. Looking for a full-spectrum enterprise solution vendor that could offer ease-of-use, responsiveness, and flexibility, it was only natural that the cosmetics developer would switch from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite. "I've had enough experience with Great Plains to know that you have to write programs every time you want to do something. With NetSuite every report I need is already there, and more," said Lewis Farsedakis, Blinc Inc. CEO.
NetSuite (netsuite.com) has earned a steady stream of industry recognition and growth. Nucleus Research recently concluded that NetSuite enjoys superlative customer satisfaction and loyalty. Gartner Dataquest released figures showing that NetSuite has joined the ranks of North America's top 10 ERP vendors by revenue. IDC awarded NetSuite its SMB Excellence Award in Software-as-a-Service and Cloud Computing. Strategic advisory service ISM Inc. recognized NetSuite and NetSuite CRM with a Top 15 CRM Small & Medium Business Software Award for 2009. Customer Interaction Solutions magazine named NetSuite CRM as a recipient of a 2009 CRM Excellence Award. And British businesses named NetSuite the top Enterprise Accounting Software vendor in Sift Media's Software Satisfaction Awards 2009. These awards validate and reinforce NetSuite's mounting importance to companies of all sizes looking for a powerful, integrated enterprise management solution.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite, Inc.