RAM Technologies, Inc. will be highlighting the cost saving benefits of their enterprise healthcare administrative solutions at Institute 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, June 9th through 11th. Institute 2010, presented by America’s Health Insurance Plans, is the premier annual conference for the health insurance industry.
RAM Technologies is both a sponsor of the event and a participating exhibitor. RAM’s revolutionary software solutions HEALTHsuite® and eHealthsuite™ were developed specifically for payers to gain operational efficiencies and processing capacity through advanced automation while reducing administrative expenses. The RAM Technologies exhibition booth will feature demonstrations of their solutions highlighting tangible ways that health plans can minimize expenses while improving service.
Every year thousands of health care professionals participate in Institute to learn about the latest advancements in the delivery of health care in the United States and around the world. The event features a stellar lineup of speakers from the worlds of health care, business, and politics. The exhibit hall features new and constantly evolving technologies to address the ever changing needs of the industry.
The focus of this year’s Institute is What’s Next in Health Care. This year’s keynote will be “Embracing Our Common Humanity” presented by President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation, 42nd President of the United States of America.
Additional speakers include:
- David Cutler, PhD, Economist, Health Care Advisor to President Obama, Former Member of the Council of Economic Advisors, and Otto Eckstein Professor of Applied Economics at Harvard University
- William H. Frist, MD, 18th Majority Leader, US Senate (2003-2007), U.S. Senator from Tennessee (1995-2007), and Heart-Lung Transplant Surgeon
- David Gergen, Professor of Public Service at John F. Kennedy School of Government and Director of the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard University, Editor-at-Large for U.S. News & World Report, and a Senior Political Analyst for CNN
- Donna Shalala, President, University of Miami and Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- David M. Walker, President and CEO of the Peter G. Peterson Foundation, Former Comptroller General of the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO), and Author of Comeback America: Turning the Country Around and Restoring Fiscal Responsibility (2010)
“AHIP is the universal voice of the health insurance industry,” states Christopher P. Minton, Executive Vice President of RAM Technologies “We are very proud to be a part of the AHIP organization and a sponsor of this prestigious event.”
About America’s Health Insurance Plans
AHIP (ahip.org) is the national association representing nearly 1,300 member companies providing health insurance coverage to more than 200 million Americans. Their member companies offer medical expense insurance, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, dental insurance, supplemental insurance, stop-loss insurance and reinsurance to consumers, employers, and public purchasers. Their goal is to provide a unified voice for the health care financing industry, to expand access to high quality, cost effective health care to all Americans, and to ensure Americans’ financial security through robust insurance markets, product flexibility and innovation, and an abundance of consumer choice.
About RAM Technologies
RAM Technologies is a leading developer of enterprise health care administrative solutions for payers. For over 29 years RAM Technologies has created superior system solutions for health plans supporting the Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, Correctional and Federal Health Programs. With the implementation of HEALTHsuite and eHealthsuite, RAM has helped clients cut costs while driving productivity. You can contact RAM Technologies on the web ramtechnologiesinc.com or by phone at (877) 654-8810.