Korenix is happy to announce the release of the superior v2 model of JetCon 2301 EN50155 Railway compliant 1-port Fast Ethernet to Fiber media converter, designed with 4 forwarding modes and flexible fiber optic implementation capability to provide real-time and high-performance packet transmission for various severe industrial applications in enlarged networks.
The industrial EtherCAT tested Fast Ethernet to Multi-Mode / Single-Mode fiber converter in addition to switching forwarding mode with abnormal packet filtering and pure converter mode with extreme low data forwarding latency, supports converter mode with auto-change-forward function to provide enhanced transmission in different speeds and modify cut-through mode to enhance error checking and avoid possible collisions.
The JetCon 2301v2 series provides remote Link Loss Forwarding technology to forward link status changes for alerting remote or central management systems as a result, allowing users to fast react to the situation and reduce loss caused by link failure. This greatly saves time and helps administrators to easily maintain the network. For system reliability, the converter features fault relay alarm, aiming to inform users whenever a port or power event occurs.
The new JetCon 2301v2 series, compliant with EN50155, EN 50121-3-2 and EN 50121-4 Railway standards is designed with IP31 grade enclosure, 1.5 K Hi-Pot Isolation protection and -25~70oC operating temperature range to resist severities in industrial applications and provide outstanding performance under harsh environments featuring intensive vibration/shock and severe electromagnetic interference. For extremely wide temperature range applications, Korenix provides JetCon 2301v2 -40~70oC wide operating temperature model as well.
Combining all these features to the dual redundant DC10~60V power inputs and built-in auto reverse polarity protection the converters perform high system reliability and ensure non-stop data transmission in heavy machinery industry and thus, become the suitable model for railway, rolling stock applications, etc.
Major features of JetCon 2301v2 are:
• One 10/100 TX port to One 100FX port media converter
• Auto Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) for fault detection
• Supports Multi-Forwarding modes – Store and Forward, Modify Cut-through, Pure Converter and Converter with auto-change modes
• System Fault Relay Output
• Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X, Auto Negotiation
• Supports Multi-mode 2KM, Single-mode 30KM
• Extreme Low Data Forwarding Latency- 1.6 x 10-6 Sec
• Redundant 10~60V DC Power inputs with DC auto reverse polarity
• Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
• EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2 and EN 50121-4 Railway Compliance (applying)
• Operating temperature -25~75oC (-40℃~75℃ wide operating temperature model available by project request, please contact Korenix for lead time).