Trainer1, the independent e-learning specialist, has produced a kit containing ‘everything you need to build and manage e-learning’ within one box.
Trainer1’s ‘One Box’ contains all the tools and consultancy in its popular ‘Jump Start’ package:
• content development tools (authoring and graphics tools; libraries),
• a SCORM-complaint learning management system (LMS) (CourseMill, from Trivantis) or, if the buyer prefers, Trainer1 Reports, a database system which will collect and store the results of users’ tests but not using the standards of the AICC or SCORM,
• knowledge management tools (Trainer1’s Argonaut) and
• tools that address ‘informal learning’ to provide workflow learning – via Context Sensitive Learning™, Trainer1’s delivery system that provides learning materials relating to the program, document or spreadsheet which the user is using.
“Not only do you get everything you need to produce e-learning materials but all these tools and systems have been proved to work with each other – so there will be no ‘conflicts’,” said Trainer1’s managing director, Neil Lasher.
“If you’re looking to ‘get into’ e-learning and have no existing infrastructure, the One Box solution provides all you need to train and manage the whole corporation for less than £40,000,” he added.
Notes for Editors:
Trainer1 is an independent e-learning specialist and creator of sophisticated courseware for learning, with a long experience in computer delivered learning. In particular, Trainer1 has developed, supplies and supports:
• Authoring tools - for the creation of content, meeting SCORM, AICC, LRN, XML, and QTI standards.
• Learning and Knowledge Management tools - for the management and distribution of content, including accreditation and reporting of data within existing databases.
• Delivery systems for workflow learning - CSL™.
• Tools and libraries to create multimedia content, including image editors, easy to use Flash production tools, libraries of sound, graphics and animation.
• Specialist training events to assist trainers become self sufficient in e-learning design and production.
• Development services in the creation and maintenance of learning content.
Trainer1’s client list includes major corporates such as ABN AMRO, Alliance & Leicester, Kraft Foods, Mitsubishi Corporation, Specsavers and Camelot, along with public sector clients including the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, the Department for International Development, Kings College Hospital, the Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability and many local authorities.
Trainer1 is privately owned and remains a small, friendly company providing high quality product combined with personal service to Blue Chip Companies, as well as small and medium sized enterprises. Trainer1 is a member of many e-learning organisations and works with standards bodies to ensure technology is meeting the needs of users worldwide, as well as the guidelines determined by the governing groups in the e-learning industry.
Further information from:
Neil Lasher, Trainer1, 020 7264 4844