ADAOX Middle East, the regional business development center of ESET NOD32 Antivirus, today announced the general availability of ESET Remote Administrator 4 for ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security Business Edition customers in the Middle East. Current ESET Remote Administrator customers are able to upgrade to the new version free of charge by downloading and running the latest installer.
“We have made key upgrades to the software in several areas to streamline management workflow for medium and large business customers,” said Richard Marko, chief technology officer at ESET. “Major time and resource improvements in the areas of group and policy management, remote installation, and ability to manage multi-platform endpoints from a single console combine to reduce IT man-hours, response time to incidents and increase productivity.”
“ESET Remote Administrator 4 is an effective tool for IT administrators of organisations to install and manage ESET solutions. This new version has a number of improvements over the last version and our customers can easily upgrade their older versions to the newer one by downloading it from our website. ESET is continuously investing in research and developing security solutions that are proactive in detecting threats. We are confident the ESET Remote Administrator 4 will further simplify our customers‘ management of their IT network,” says Mr. Neo Neophytou, Managing Director of ADAOX Middle East.
ESET Remote Administrator 4 makes it easier than ever to deploy and manage ESET business solutions. Additional key features and benefits include:
• Intelligent group manager – New parametric group feature dynamically updates groups with clients that match specified criteria. Parametric groups work with filtering, reports, notifications and policy rules. Enhanced Active Directory synchronization makes it easy to deploy ESET business solutions in large and dispersed networks with complex hierarchies.
• Improved policy manager – New intuitive wizard makes it easy to map policies to groups. Policy import/export features take the work out of backing up or duplicate policies across branch offices.
• Simplified remote installation – Closes security gaps while freeing IT staff from redundant, time-consuming work with improved search for unregistered clients. Also creates tasks to push install endpoints in parallel without further intervention.
• Centralized quarantine management – Restore or delete quarantined objects from the console based on specified criteria or exclude them from further scanning. Top-down visibility ensures consistency in quarantine policy across all endpoints.
• Cross platform management – Remotely manage from a single console all endpoints running current and previous versions of ESET Smart Security, ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows, as well as upcoming releases of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for Mac and Linux, and next generation mobile security products.
To learn more about ESET Remote Administrator 4 or to download the new version, please visit ESET's website.
Founded in 1992, ESET (eset.com) is a global provider of security solutions for enterprises and consumers. ESET is a market leader in proactive detection of malware. Thanks to its ThreatSense.Net® technology, it is able to collect data on a volunteer basis from users all around the world, allowing it to react flexibly to emerging threats. It‘s ESET NOD32 Antivirus has been ranked by the independent AV-Comparatives testing lab as the best antivirus product worldwide (2006, 2007). ESET has offices in Bratislava, SK; Buenos Aires, AR; San Diego, USA; and has an extensive partner network in 160 countries. In 2008, ESET has opened a new research center in Krakow, Poland. ESET was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the region of Europe, Middle East and Africa.
ADAOX (adaox.com) is a leading Value Added Distributor which provides IT Security Solutions and Services to customers across the Balkans and the Middle East regions. ADAOX enables customers protect, store and manage their valuable data; and works closely with its Channel Partners to empower them by extending technical expertise, support and training to develop their overall capabilities.
With offices in Cyprus, Greece and the United Arab Emirates, ADAOX specializes in value added distribution and support of IT Security Solutions in the areas of Malware Protection, Disaster Recovery, Web Filtering, Internet Bandwidth Optimization, Unified Threat Management, Antispam and Intrusion Detection & Prevention. ADAOX is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction by offering its partners and customers quick response to all their queries and the best prices in the market.