PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Taos, NM, United States, 2010/04/19 - Universal Business Computing Company, the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software, announces new productivity and customization features have been added to their UBCC Payroll Advanced Electronic Timesheet.
“These features transform the traditional paper time sheet that used to be faxed to the payroll service into an electronic format,” said Ken Garen, CPA, President and Co-Founder of UBCC. “These enhancements make it highly customizable and yet still easy to use, which benefits both the end business client and the payroll service.” UBCC’s Advanced Electronic Timesheet is extremely flexible and adaptable to any client situation such as restaurants, manufacturing, and the service industry, and is easy to use for businesses with very limited or no Excel spreadsheet capabilities.
“The UBCC Advanced Electronic Timesheet has been a very valuable tool for us - it can handle the most complex payroll scenarios; I have not come across any situation that it could not handle,” said Chuck Bareto, Accurate Payroll Solutions, Florida. The setup and import capabilities of the timesheet streamline payroll processing procedures. “I create a template for each client and then send them updated employee information each pay period automatically for them to import in to their template timesheet,” continued Bareto.
UBCC has incorporated screen shots highlighting the various features with a section designed for the end business client, which minimizes the amount of training time required by the payroll service provider to have their clients up to speed quickly. “These enhancements keep in line with UBCC’s thirty year quest to deliver the ultimate productivity in payroll and Write Up software,” continued Garen.
UBCC Payroll Advanced Electronic Timesheet new features include:
• Easy import of payroll data. UBCC import is optimized to allow operators to import payroll data in any order, from almost any spreadsheet, CSV file, or time clock system.
• New Hire set up in one minute or less. Now operators can import the set up of new hire(s) from the same spreadsheet with the time information including all new hire information and/or employee changes.
• Customizable timesheet. For branding purposes and private labeling for the payroll service, a logo for both the payroll service provider and their end business clients may be included as well as a choice of colors for the timesheet.
• One-click timesheet import. In one mouse click, payroll service providers can effortlessly import data from the end user electronic timesheet.
• Flex and dedicated vacation columns. Twelve flex columns and four dedicated vacation columns adapt to any employer need such as vacation, sick paid time off, paid leave time or any other adaptation.
• One-time override of pay rates. An automatic one-time override of pay rates with various controls on the payroll service side is now allowed.
• Error message information. Detailed information is now available showing what each error messages means.This enhancement alleviates what formerly would have required a telephone call from the end client to the payroll service provider to discuss and explain the error message(s). If the file is sent to the payroll service provider with the error remaining unfixed, the payroll service provider will observe the clearly marked error message(s) and can alert the client of the error.
• Error-proof safeguard. Errors do not allow the information to import. When errors are present, an error message report is automatically generated showing exactly where the errors exist.
About Universal Business Computing Company (UBCC)
Founded in 1981, UBCC (Ken Garen - UBCC.com) is the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software for payroll and accounting professionals. UBCC offers four different packages to professional accounting firms, payroll service bureaus and commercial businesses: Client Data Center, Payroll Service Bureau, PEO Enterprise, and Real-Time Accounting for Business. Modules include: Unified Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Order Billing, Inventory Management, and Job Management. Technical support and customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. EXPERIENCE a 30-SECOND PAYROLL! For more information, call toll-free 800-827-8610.
Leslie Garrett, Accounting Edge Marketing