(PRZOOM - Press & Newswire) Atlanta, GA, United States, 2010-04-16
- Intelliteach legal helpdesk after-hours support and IQTrack call tracking software helps firm increase service and responsiveness - Intelliteach.com
Shipman & Goodwin LLP, a Connecticut-based law firm, has selected Intelliteach, the largest legal-specific outsourced service desk company, to handle after-hours user support for its 309 employees, including 135 lawyers. The firm is also using IQTrack, Intelliteach’s web-based call tracking and ticket reporting system.
Intelliteach is providing the firm with complete, 24/7 helpdesk support by providing the internal law firm desk with additional coverage at night and on weekends. Before rolling over after-hours calls (from 6PM to 8AM) to Intelliteach, Shipman & Goodwin worked closely with the vendor to review network setups, support protocols, and escalation procedures. In addition, Intelliteach’s implementation manager was brought in to oversee user training and produce documentation leading to a smooth after-hours transition.
“Prior to selecting Intelliteach, I was familiar with their outsourced service desk expertise as well as their reputation and track record in the legal market,” stated Peter Lok, CIO, Shipman & Goodwin LLP. Once we switched our 24X7 support over to Intelliteach, from a previous company with no legal expertise, the difference was night and day. Our users are now happy knowing they can get the support they need when they need it. Our in-house IT staff is no longer burned out troubleshooting user support calls, and with the help of the IQTrack ticketing software, we can accurately track call volumes and provide detailed reporting.”
The key factors integral to Shipman & Goodwin’s decision to choose Intelliteach included:
• Expertise with legal-specific applications and systems (exceeds 200 applications);
• Intimate knowledge of law firm operations and workflows which are critical to serving legal users;
• Understanding of lawyers’ dependence on technology;
• Focus on keeping the firm’s users up and running and able to deliver timely client service, 24/7, 365;
• Ability to enter all user support calls into one, easy to use, web-based interface and track ticket volumes and user satisfaction.
“Everything Intelliteach does is tailored to address the support needs and requirements of law firm users. This laser focus on legal is viewed as an asset by many of our clients including Shipman & Goodwin and re-assures them that their users will receive the best and most reliable helpdesk support possible,” said Lance Waagner, President and CEO of Intelliteach and former large law firm CIO.
Atlanta-based Intelliteach – which is 100% dedicated to the law firm market - assists with over 50,000 legal software and hardware questions per month and has over 110 dedicated law firm software service desk experts. Intelliteach (intelliteach.com) provides dedicated 24/7 coverage via various service help desk support options including Complete Service Desk Outsourcing, After-Hours Support, and Overflow Support.