ADP®, a leading provider of outsourced HR, payroll and benefits administration services, has been named the number one Multi-Process Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) provider in HRO Today magazine's "Baker's Dozen for Multi-Process Enterprise HRO Providers."
The Baker’s Dozen for Multi-Process Enterprise HRO Providers rankings are based on client survey data collected and analyzed by HRO Today. Respondents were surveyed about the types of HRO services provided, scope and scale of services, as well as quality and satisfaction with the services. Rankings and weightings are statistically determined and based directly on feedback from client respondents of the survey.
Key attributes of ADP’s outsourcing solution that contribute to its number one ranking are:
• Accuracy and timeliness of outsourced HR processes, which allows clients to focus on running their businesses;
• Employee service quality and responsiveness as measured by average speed to answer and call abandonment;
• Employee and practitioner service and case resolution as measured by first call response time and time to close cases;
• Elimination of transactional work from HR organizations, freeing them to focus efforts on strategic goals and initiatives;
• Cost savings, increased HR efficiency, IT expense reduction, and improved vendor management;
• Deployment of common processes and practices to employees in all geographies and centralization of operations (e.g. shared service centers);
• Better service delivery to employees, improved HR efficiency, optimized investment in human capital;
• Insight into total organizational (local-to-global) labor costs and productivity, which improves workforce and talent management practices.
According to Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today magazine, "ADP has demonstrated a new level of market leadership in placing first in our 2010 Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Survey. Our ratings, based on the survey of multi-process HR outsourcing customers utilizing the top 15 vendors in the space, demonstrated strong growth in the ADP portfolio of services offered and an outstanding commitment to customer service. We applaud their achievement in a very complex industry."
“ADP is proud to have this tremendous vote of confidence from the users of our HRO solutions,” said Carlos Rodriguez, President of ADP National Account Services and Employer Services International. “Today’s HR leaders are looking for proven sourcing methods that reduce costs, improve service, and deliver the efficiency and specialization they need to manage their businesses better. With our multi-service focus, ADP is committed to working with our clients to deliver these important results.”
Click here to access a copy of the full ranking report: HRO Today, 2010 Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings: Top Multi-Process Providers.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP.com), with nearly $9 billion in revenue and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, phone 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Website.
For more information, contact:
Kate Finnerty, Cohn & Wolfe for ADP
P: (212) 798-9861