Top Lawyer Marketing Conference Slated for June 11 & 12, 2010
Nationally-recognized legal marketing expert Ben Glass announces the official opening of registration for the popular Great Legal Marketing SuperConference, to be held June 11-12, 2010, in the Washington, D.C. area.
As a result of pre-registrations received from attendees of Great Legal Marketing's JumpStart 2010 conference (held in January), the SuperConference is already over 50% full and well on its way to becoming the fifth consecutive GLM event to sell out.
GLM SuperConference attendees will learn the critical steps needed to build a complex, effective and ethical marketing and practice management system.
Glass, a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney from Virginia, developed his marketing approach after years of trial and error and now teaches his system to hundreds of lawyers from around the country.
In addition to Ben Glass, scheduled speakers for the 2010 SuperConference include:
• Rem Jackson, founder and CEO of Top Practices. Jackson has been guiding professionals, educators and business leaders as a coach and trainer for over 18 years and has a national reputation as a dynamic, entertaining and informative speaker.
• Tom Foster, founder and President of Foster Web Marketing. Foster is considered one of the nation's leading experts on Web marketing, search engine optimization, converting website visitors into clients, and social media. Foster Web Marketing has designed and currently hosts websites for over 200 attorneys.
• Gerry Oginski, veteran solo New York medical malpractice and personal injury trial lawyer. Oginski is the only video producer who is also a seasoned trial lawyer. He has produced and created over 250 educational videos to promote his own law firm, is a frequent lecturer and webinar host, and is the author of five books, including his latest one that he co-wrote with Tom Foster, "How Really Smart Lawyers Are Using Video On The Web To Get More Clients."
• Wendy Ellin is the founder and president of Momentum, a productivity training & consulting business based out of Atlanta, Ga. Wendy teaches the Momentum Method which is a step-by-step process for enhancing focus, organization and productivity in the workplace and in life.
• Mischelle Davis. In 2007, Mischelle’s husband, Seattle personal injury attorney Chris Davis, convinced her to help him grow his law practice and revolutionize how lawyers market their services and communicate with their clients. Mischelle's marketing and communications efforts, which have turned Davis Law Group into one of the top personal injury firms in Washington state, have made Chris a local and national personal injury law celebrity (appearing on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX stations in Seattle as well as on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360).
Mischelle is the author of a book on successfully using social media as a marketing tool entitled, "Facelift: The Practical Facebook Marketing Guide for Service Professionals."
• Dr. Peter Wishnie is the founder and director of the Family Foot and Ankle Specialists, LLC. Dr. Wishnie has become "more than slightly famous" in the podiatry world for developing management systems that help his podiatry practice run flawlessly (even when he's not there). Many Great Legal Marketing members who have heard Dr.Wishnie speak have very smartly figured out "how to use what he talks about in their business."
During the two-day, information-packed SuperConference, attendees will learn:
• The specific details about what the most successful attorneys in the country are doing right now to grow their firms.
• How to develop a marketing playbook; you leave the conference knowing exactly what to do and how to get things rolling.
• Specifically how to set up and run direct mail campaigns, write compelling ads, execute your Web strategy, manage a back-end follow-up campaign and use video to dominate the competition. We’ll also review the rules of ethics in lawyer advertising.
• How to drive traffic to your site, but more importantly; what it takes to convert those visitors into clients.
• The importance of mindset and how to think and act like business entrepreneurs.
• The well-defined and proven "game plan" that affordably and effectively gets the attention of your ideal client, creates interest in that client for you and your firm, sells your services to that client, and develops a relationship with that client so that they not only stay with you, but refer others to you. You'll also learn that this game plan works, whether you are talking about your website, Yellow Pages ads, or print, TV or radio advertising.