Exchange 2010 is a world leading demand response event, bringing together leading practitioners and other experts from around the globe to share their knowledge and engage in a truly interactive forum. It is the second meeting of the Global Demand Response Round-Table, an event that will this time focus on demand response in its broadest sense, as well as both commercial and residential applications.
5 reasons to attend Exchange 2010:
• Get to know the world’s leading international DR expert network.
• The truly interactive and informal atmosphere of the roundtable means members join in the debate not just listen to speeches. 50% of the event will be devoted to structured open discussion.
• You will meet, discuss and share knowledge with everyone at this event.
• It’s a forum for finding out about the latest studies, pilots, implementations and innovations from around the world.
• € 500 for a two day event (we only aim to cover costs).
Confirmed participants already include:
• BC Hydro, Canada
• SEAS-NVE, Denmark
• EDF, France
• Gas Natural – Union Fenosa, Spain
• Kiwi (Aggregator), UK
• C-Power, USA
• Tendril, USA
• Tieto, Finland
• Schneider Electric, USA
• ONZO, UK
• Panasonic, Japan
• General Capital Group (Entelios), Germany
• Danish Energy Association, Denmark
• Delta Energy and Environment, UK
• BI School of Management, Norway
• BPL, USA
• Hansen Technologies, Australia
• and many others from around the world.
The event will also mark the launch of the Respond 2010 report.
Please apply soon to avoid disappointment. To ensure outstanding interactivity, only 70 people will be allowed to attend this exclusive event. Slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis to relevant applicants, and some places will also be held in reserve for those companies who have purchased our "Respond 2010" report.
Visit the VaasaETT Exchange 2010 Site
For further information contact:
VaasaETT Global Energy Think Tank, events[.]vaasaett.com.
P: +358 (0) 40 72 56 023, F: +358 (0) 9 2319 4147
The VaasaETT Global Energy Think-Tank (vaasaett.com) is an innovative provider of collaborative expertise and solutions to the energy and utilities industry, through its network of senior executives, officials, researchers and other experts that are mostly known and trusted personally. Value is provided to partners through the synergy of Interactive Forums (both real and virtual) and Collaborative Projects. The Think-Tank focuses broadly on strategic business, market, innovation and regulatory issues, and is world renowned for its expertise in fields such as Customer Psychology & Behaviour, Smart Metering and Demand Response. VaasaETT’s core team of specialists have provided assistance to more than 300 organizations in around 50 countries; client references include Shell International, E.ON, ERGEG (European Regulators Group for Electricity and Gas), EDF, Nokia, ABB, Electrabel, RAO, Fortum, ENECO Energie, NUON GmbH, Brittish Gas, Union Fenosa, RWE, Duke Energy, BC Hydro Canada, CRIEPI Japan, Npower etc.