Remnant Health Center, a 3,400 square foot health care destination specializes in wellness and health prevention and identification of root causes of illness and physical imbalances using traditional medicine and natural modalities, announces the grand opening of its new state-of-the-art facility in Chandler, Ariz. Remnant’s therapies and treatments include: acupuncture, homeopathy, intravenous therapy, detoxification, weight management, assessment of adrenal and gastrointestinal health and natural hormone replacement therapy.
“Our goal is to partner with our patients and empower them to greater knowledge and better health choices so they can live to their full potential,” said Dr. Dana Rosdahl, Chief Health Innovator at Remnant Health Center. “Our philosophy is that complete health, vitality and well-being is achieved by addressing mind, body and spirit in a comprehensive and kind manner. We intently focus on education and prevention and firmly believe that to attain wellness across the lifespan, clients must be active participants in their healing.”
The co founders of Remnant Health Center are Dr. Dana Rosdahl, Family Nurse Practitioner and Janet Love, Board Certified Biofeedback Therapist, who have brought on board Naturopathic Physician Dr. Judy Hinojosa-Sinks. Each clinician specializes in a number of diverse modalities, integrating their expertise as a team to successfully address patients’ health concerns.
With over 35 years of combined experience, the clinicians at Remnant Health Center are able to successfully assess and implement a plan of care that generates resolution of symptoms—depression, fatigue, anxiety, weight gain, fluid retention, insomnia, constipation to name a few- so one’s zest for life is restored. Innovative and cutting edge laboratory testing and equipment are used to assess the current function of the body, identify imbalances and implement an effective plan of action. All ages and conditions are treated at Remnant Health Center, with a special focus on understanding the integral parts that are responsible for the development of chronic illness.
Other services at the center include:
• Reflexology: A natural healing therapy using pressure on the reflexes in the feet, hands and ears to relieve tension, improve circulation and help support the immune system.
• Family Wellness & Preventive Care: Yearly screening is given for well child visits and well adult visits to comprehensively assess physical and emotional health, including cardiovascular risk assessment and cellular health assessments.
• Stress Management: Current patterns of physical, mental and emotional stress in the body can be assessed and balanced through the use of biofeedback therapy.
• Clinical Nutrition: Micronutrient assessment is done using cutting edge laboratories to determine deficiencies in amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which are the building blocks to achieving vital health and function.
• Detoxification/Cleansing: Cutting edge laboratory testing is used to assess the current function of the liver by examining enzyme pathways that clear medications and toxins out of the body.
About Remnant Health Center
Remnant Health Center (remnanthealth.com) opened its doors in 2010 to invite those individuals and their families who seek to improve their health, age gracefully, or manage a chronic disorder, to experience an environment that caters solely to the wellness and empowerment of its patients. Located in Chandler, Ariz., Remnant Health Center was founded through the efforts of Dr. Dana Rosdahl PhD, RN, FNP-BC and Janet Love CBT. The team also includes Naturopathic Physician Dr. Judy Hinojosa-Sinks. With over 35 years of combined experience dealing with chronic illness and its alternative treatments, Remnant’s specialists can insure that their clients receive comprehensive options and expertise that are second to none.