PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ealing, London, United Kingdom, 2010/03/22 - Following a string of sold out law events in 2009, Netlaw Media in association with Professor Stephen Mayson and LexisNexis present the ‘The Grand Masters of Law – Strategic Leadership Forum 2010’ with keynote speaker Lord Digby Jones of Birmingham.
Taking place in London, UK on the 16th June 2010, the Strategic Leadership Forum is one Europe’s foremost law management conferences attracting a capacity audience of over 120 CEO’s, Managing Partners’, Senior Partners’, Counsels’ and Department Heads’ from a wide array of UK and International Law Firms’, Barristers’ Chambers and Corporate & Public Legal Departments’.
With presentations and contributions by internationally acknowledged opinion leaders from both the legal and commercial sectors, this exclusive one day management forum examines and explores a wide range of leadership focused ideas and formula's to assist both current and future leaders sustain firm and departmental growth and productivity.
Speakers for ‘The Grand Masters of Law – Strategic Leadership Forum 2010’ include:
- Lord Digby Jones of Birmingham - House of Lords, Chairman of the International Business Advisory Board - HSBC, Chairman - Triumph Motorcycles, Corporate Ambassador Jaguar Cars and JCB, Former UK Minister of Trade
- Professor Stephen Mayson – Professor of Strategy and Director of the Legal Services Policy Institute - College of Law, Ministry of Justice's Strategy Group for Public Legal - - Education, the Bar Standards Board’s Legal Services Act Advisory Panel, the Bar Council's Policy Advisory Group
- Janet Gaymer CBE QC - Commissioner for Public Appointments, Former Senior Partner - Simmons and Simmons
- Charles Plant - Chairman of the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Consultant & Former Litigation & Arbitration Partner - Herbert Smith
- Timothy Dutton QC - Head of Chambers - Fountain Court, Past Chairman of the Bar Council
- Trevor Faure - Global General Counsel - Ernst & Young
- Barry Naisbitt - Chief Economist - Santander, UK
- Tony Angel - Executive Managing Director EMEA - Standard & Poor's, Former Managing Partner - Linklaters
- Simon Barrow – Chairman - People in Business
- Tim Aspinall - Managing Partner - DMH Stallard
- Dr Clare McConnell – Partner & Head of the Projects Practice – Stephenson Harwood, Head of the Association of Women Solicitors (AWS) 2009 - 2010
- John Llewellyn-Lloyd - Head of Corporate Advisory - Execution Noble
- Dr Bharat Vagadia – CEO - Op2i, Board Director - National Outsourcing Association
- Jeremy Black – Audit Partner in Professional Practice - Deloitte
- James Philpott - General Manager of Corporate Development - Bird & Bird
- Charlie Keeling - HR Director - Field Fisher Waterhouse, and many more…
• The golden rules of successful leadership, business growth and law firm management;
• Developing dynamic commercial based strategies to improve group and departmental productivity;
• Improving Partner & Associate performance through innovative programs & rewards;
• How great leaders create sustainable growth through a combination of strategy and effective management;
• The direct effects of ABS and Stock Market Flotation on the legal sector;
• New Regulations within the legal sector and what changes law firms should be prepared to encounter;
• The future of the economy and the impact on the legal sector;
• The increasing importance of Talent Management & what tool is right for your firm;
• Why Employer Brand Management is becoming vital to create a competitive image in today’s marketplace, and more.
Delegates are advised to register their management teams early as this event will sell out.
Early Bird Delegate Passes £499 + vat until 30th April 2010
Delegate Passes £599 + vat after 30th April 2010 (if available)
For more information and delegate registrations visit netlawmedia.com/.