Dialcom Networks, an European company developing software applications for video-communication solutions and remote team-working in real time, launches new plug-in providing high quality video capabilities to Skype™ users. Spontania video4skype users just needs a Webcam connected to their PCs, a Skype account and a broadband Internet access. Once spontania video4skype is downloaded and configured, it remains installed at user’s PC and becomes an additional feature integrated with Skype client.
spontania video4skype plug-in offers:
• High quality full-screen video size
• User’s invitation to download and install spontania video4skype plug-in during a Skype conversation, just clicking on a button on interface
• Establish videoconferencing using directly Skype contact list
• Video P2P capabilities
• Very simple installation and use (no configuration needed)
• Firewall, NAT and proxy friendly
• End-to-end encryption.
Dialcom (dialcom.com) is a European company specialising in the development of software platforms that enables real-time communication and collaboration on IP environments (Internet and Intranet) and satellite environments. Dialcom currently has proprietary solutions in the help-desk and tele-maintenance environments, as well as virtual training and collaborative multi-conferencing. Its references include multinationals in all sectors, as well as Institutions, such as AXA, Banco Santander, Carrefour, Codelco, Endesa, Groupama, Portugal Telecom, Repsol-YPF, Suzuki, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, Telefónica Móviles and T-System.