PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Nanning, Guangxi, China, 2010/03/05 - Tee Support newly introduces online media conversion service that enables users to upload files to their server and their agent will convert the files for the users immediately using their converting tools.
Have you ever encountered the following situations:
1. You want to put your favorite DVD movies into the small handy device iPhones but have no idea or you would like to seek a fastest solution to complete the process;
2. Your player only supports some certain formats of media material which narrows your choices of media materials. For example, your old MP4 player only supports AVI and MP3 format of media material but many movies that you can find from the internet are WMV format, which depresses you a lot;
3. You have been eager to upload some multiple files to the website you want but annoyed by the upload rate like snail's pace and then intended to find methods to quicken the process;
4. You fail in converting meaningful home videos to DVD which is a great way to preserve;
5. You know some conversion software but when you convert media files with them, they take you too long time or occupy too many computer hardware resources, such as CPU and RAM;
6. Every network video you download from the internet is FLV format and you want to play the video on your mobile phone.
If you do involve in the above dilemma, a qualified converter is necessary. Seeking online tech support is another way recommended.
"Tee Support's media conversation service is really amazing. Now I can enjoy an unbelievably fast upload speed of posting a much smaller size and high quality of video to YouTube. That is so cool…I just can’t help being addicted to such a great service." –Sherry Brown, Washington, US
About Tee Support
TeeSupport, Inc. (TeeSupport.com), a subsidiary of Guangxi Nanning Qiwang Computer Ltd., is dedicated to providing professional tech support for home users and small businesses 24/7 online. Through the years’ development, we have realized the fact that there are no ultimate solutions available to solve every PC problem, neither software or service alone. We believe that customized service (with trained professionals) and dedicated software be the solution to help our customers in a better and more efficient way. At Tee Support, all of the support staff has to be professionally trained and certified by the sets of ISO-standardized criterions before they can start to serve our subscribers. Our mission is to help our subscribers always smile and feel ease when any PC problem occurs. Right now, we are employing nearly 100 staff, including tech support agents, in-house programmers and designers.