Prizmatix Ltd. is a company specializing in manufacture of High Power LED illumination for fluorescence microscope, fiber coupled High Power LED light sources and Biomedical devices.
We also provide custom development of various photonics products based on our experience in High Power LEDs, fluorescence microscopy, absorption, fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy, fiber optics techniques, Biophotonics, bio compatible materials and many other related technologies. We offer rapid development basing on our OptiBlocks fiber optics rapid prototyping system.
The Ultra High Power LED provides almost x10 increase of power in comparison with similar High Power LED devices. The Ultra High Power LED is an effective replacement of lasers and lamps in many power demanding applications, such as fluorescence microscopy, machine vision, chemical reaction activation and numerous others.
This new member of the modular OptiBlocks family provides >500mW of collimated Green LED power on its output. The LED driver supports CW or pulsed operation.
• Single chip Ultra High Power LED;
• TTL external triggering;
• Excellent for fluorescence excitation;
• LED spectrum can be narrowed by optional band pass filter installed inside the head;
• Stable precisely adjustable power;
• Long life (no lamp or laser tube replacement required);
• Speckle free;
• Rapid warm up time.
• Fluorescence microscopy (Alexa Fluor 514, Cy3, SNAFL®, SNARF®, FM 4-64);
• Whole body imaging;
• Photo activation (PA);
• Fluorescence recovery after photo bleach (FRAP);
• Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH);
• Bio analysis;
• Machine Vision.
• Wavelength nm 520;
• Wavelength range nm ±5;
• Spectrum FWHM nm 36;
• Collimated optical power output mW >500.
Benchtop LED Current Controller Specifications:
• Digital modulation input TTL;
• Connector for TTL input BNC;
• Digital modulation frequency Hz DC-30000;
• Rise / Fall time (10% - 90%) µs 2;
• ON/OFF extinction >106 : 1;
• Input Voltage V 12;
• Max Input current A 5.5;
• Power Adaptor Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.5A.