SalesLabs garnered a place amongst the finalists in three highly contested categories including Sales Education Leader of the Year, for Nic Read, SalesLabs president; Sales Training Program of the Year, for SalesLab's innovative Target Opportunity Planning workshop; and Sales Process of the Year, for SalesLab's chart-topping book and workshop, Selling to the C-Suite.
It was SalesLabs client, SAS, the world's largest privately owned software company and most recently the recipient of Fortune Magazine's best place to work in America Award, that took home a gold Stevie Award for Sales Training Manager of the Year. This prestigious honor was awarded to Mr. Jim Young, who has led SAS's global sales performance team in this year’s roll out of SalesLabs’ "Target Opportunity Planning" workshop to 1,200 salespeople and managers in more than 20 countries.
As a sponsor of the 2010 awards show, SalesLabs President Nic Read emceed the presentation of Awards in the following Sales categories, and congratulates the Winners:
• Global Sales Team of the Year - Right Hemisphere, Pleasanton, CA
• National Sales Team of the Year - DISH Network, Englewood, CO
• Government Sales Team of the Year - Direct Alliance, Tempe, AZ
• Online or Telesales Team of the Year - AT BusinessDirect, San Antonio, TX
• Sales Support Team of the Year - Royal Caribbean International® Sales and Marketing Services Team, Royal Caribbean International, Miami, FL
• Outsourcing Sales Team of the Year - Sales Partnerships, Inc., Westminster, CO
• CRM Implementation User Adoption Program of the Year - ADTRAN's Implementation of salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, ADTRAN, Inc., Huntsville, AL
• Hiring and Recruiting Program of the Year - Oakwood Temporary Housing, Los Angeles, CA
• Demand Generation Program of the Year - Bulldog Solutions, Inc., Austin, TX
• Sales Lead Management System of the Year - XO Communications, Herndon, VA
Read also announced the bestowal of this year's Honorary Stevie Award to Neil Rackham, author of SPIN Selling, Rethinking the Sales Force, and a recognized global thought leader on sales performance for more than 30 years. Speaking from London in a pre-taped acceptance speech, Rackham was delighted to accept the Award and thanked the thousands of salespeople who have allowed him to watch them sell so that best practices could be identified.
The awards are presented by the Stevie® Awards, which organizes several of the world’s leading business recognition events including the prestigious American Business Awards.
More than 500 entries from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted to this year’s competition. There are 27 categories for customer service professionals as well as 41 categories for sales professionals.
Details about the Stevie Awards for Sales Customer Service and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at stevieawards.com/sales.
About Sales Labs
Author of the groundbreaking book 'Selling at the C-Suite', and developer of the award-winning 'Target Opportunity Planning' sales workshop, SalesLabs (saleslabs.com) is a sales management consulting and training firm that breaks the mold. Combining the analytical disciplines of a Big 4 consulting firm with the street-wise experience of former CEOs and VP Sales from around the world, we help large and small companies predictably grow their revenue, and stick to the job until your ROI is off the scale. We can help, starting today. Let's talk.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards (stevieawards.com) are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, The Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and The Stevie Awards for Sales Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
Sponsors of the 4th annual Stevie Awards for Sales Customer Service include official publications Sales Marketing Management (SMM) and Training magazines, as well as the Sales Association, SalesLabs, and ValueSelling Associates.