PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
South Saint Paul, MN, United States, 2010/02/22 - Universal Business Computing Company announces recent enhancements including direct to the IRS eFiling of 940 and 941 forms, the creation of IRS forms, the creation of IRS forms 945 and 1099R, and the W2 transmittal form for Pennsylvania, and more.
Direct to the IRS eFiling of 940 and 941 forms has eliminated the $3 - $5 per form filing fee typically charged by all other vendors for this eFile service
Universal Business Computing Company , the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software, announces recent enhancements including direct to the IRS eFiling of 940 and 941 forms, the creation of IRS forms 945 and 1099R, and the W2 transmittal form for the state of Pennsylvania. UBCC has also enhanced their report generator to include a range of fields and equations rather than requiring the operator to enter each field, and has made the handling of remote printing on thin clients easy.
UBCC’s recent software enhancements include:
• Direct to the IRS eFiling of the 940 and 941 forms. This enhancement enables UBCC clients to file 940 and 941 tax forms directly with the IRS without any involvement from a third party, thus eliminating the $3 - $5 per form filing fee commonly charged by other vendors. “We invested a lot of time and additional resources to develop this capability to allow our clients to send 940 and 941 forms directly to the IRS,” said Ken Garen, CPA, Co-Founder and President of UBCC. This investment in productivity is in keeping with UBCC’s philosophy of not getting between clients and the tax reporting agencies. “We help our clients to be more productive and save them money in bypassing this form filing fee, which is an additional revenue stream our competitors are taking advantage of,” continued Garen.
• IRS 945 and 1099R forms. In direct response to UBCC clients’ request, UBCC has created the IRS 945 and 1099R form. These forms can be directly printed.
• Report generators. UBCC has increased the speed with which clients can create unique reports by providing point and click access to an expanded range of fields and equations, rather than having to key each field. “We have made it exceptionally easy for our clients to construct complex report generators to meet the most unique reporting demands for any and all clients,” said Garen.
• The Pennsylvania W2 transmittal form. Unlike most other states, Pennsylvania requires this unique form. UBCC clients can directly print this form which is automatically populated with the data that it needs, whereas other vendors require the completion and submission of a paper form when filing on behalf of a Pennsylvania client.
• Remote printing on thin clients. When clients connect using the Internet or LAN [in cloud-computing style], printing from any vendor’s software can be problematic. In keeping with UBCC's philosophy that their software just works, UBCC’s printing function has been enhanced to work fluently. By default, after the initial printer set up, every printing job is automatically routed to the desired printers, void of any cloud computing printing issues.
About Universal Business Computing Company (UBCC)
Founded in 1981, UBCC (ubcc.com) is the leading provider of high volume, high productivity payroll and accounting software for payroll and accounting professionals. UBCC offers four different packages to professional accounting firms, payroll service bureaus and commercial businesses: Client Data Center, Payroll Service Bureau, PEO Enterprise, and Real-Time Accounting for Business. Modules include: Unified Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Depreciation, Order Billing, Inventory Management, and Job Management. Technical support and customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. EXPERIENCE a 30-SECOND PAYROLL!
Ken Garen, Co-Founder and President
Universal Business Computing Company (UBCC)