PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2010/02/09 - San Francisco Startup launches personal finance website to help navigate complex financial matters with professional advice and analysis.
FiGuide, the premier online resource to access unbiased tips, insight, and advice directly from fee-only Certified Financial Professionals, is pleased to announce the launch of its personal finance website.
FiGuide navigates readers through key financial decisions with a collection of comprehensive financial guides, commonly asked questions, timely news and analysis. This content includes in-depth advice and analysis on complex financial topics including minimizing taxes when rolling over a 401k, funding education, and ensuring retirement income.
“More than ever during these tough economic times, Americans are seeking unbiased information to help manage their financial goals and make sound financial decisions.” said Eric Conway, co-founder of FiGuide. “At FiGuide, users are able to access professional insight and guidance to tackle these decisions, which is not easily accessible elsewhere.”
FiGuide’s professional personal finance advice and analysis include:
• In-depth guides provide guidance to help manage the most complex financial challenges including Roth IRA conversions, professional investing strategies, and managing money in relationships.
• FiGuide’s Questions and Answers section covers commonly asked personal finance questions with answers from our network of professional advisors.
• FiGuide’s topic pages also provide timely news as well as a collection of outside resources including government resources, online tools, and relevant news sites.
• FiGuide’s Newsletter provides professional personal finance news and analysis right to its user’s inbox.
• FiGuide’s network of contributors are Fee-Only Financial Advisors, which means they do not receive any compensation from the sale of financial products, so they are able to provide an unbiased and comprehensive approach to financial advice.
“The primary benefit of working with a financial advisor who charges their clients directly by the hour (fee-only) is that the client can be rest assured they are getting objective advice that is not subject to a conflict of interest between what is best for them and what is best for the advisor” said Michael Chamberlain, a fee-only Financial Planner with offices in Sacramento and Santa Cruz, CA and a contributing author at FiGuide.
FiGuide (figuide.com) is the premier online resource to access unbiased tips, insight, and advice directly from fee-only Certified Financial Professionals. FiGuide navigates users through key financial decisions with a collection of comprehensive financial guides, commonly asked questions, and timely news and analysis. All of FiGuide’s content is contributed by Fee-Only Financial Planners, which means that they do not receive any compensation from the sale of financial products or insurance, allowing them to provide an unbiased and comprehensive approach to financial advice.