PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Thailand, 2010/02/04 - “Thailand International Restaurant and Bar 2010” – the international exhibition for the hotel, bar, cafe, restaurant and catering (HORECA) industry and services sectors– shall premier from 23 – 25 June 2010 at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Thailand International Restaurant and Bar 2010 (R&B 2010) will bring together all key players in the HORECA industry under one roof and serves as a “face to face” market place for buyers and sellers, and meeting platform for all key industry players to network and update themselves on the latest trends in the industry.
R&B 2010 is a must visit international exhibition for visitors in the restaurant and bar trade. Besides the main reason of sourcing for products, services and technology displayed by the exhibitors, visitors will be able to enjoy and learn from many outstanding seminars, workshops and demonstrations.
Attending Thailand International Restaurant and Bar 2010, visitors will have good opportunities to...
- Explore the lastest technologies, products, services, materials, equipment, ideas and solutions that help your business.
- Learn and gain knowledge on the latest trends and future of the industry and market.
- See, test and experience all kind of showcases display at the exhibition by over 300 international and local exhibitors.
- Network and expand your industry with professionals and experts.
- Find international and regional dealers and distributors.
- Source for new and existing suppliers.
- Get answers to your curiousity.
R&B 2010 (thairestaurantandbar.com) provides you the most cost effective international exhibition market place showcasing the lastest technology, products, equipment, materials, services and methods for the hotel, bar, cafe, restaurant and catering (HORECA) industry and service sectors. This event will bring together the entire industry for exchanging, networking and sharing of knowledges, trends and expertises.
Besides the exhibition, R&B 2010 also serves to be an effective educational platform with series of highly interactive conferences, seminars, workshops, demonstrations and competitions improving the professional standards of all players in the HORECA industry and service sectors.
- Reach out to your target customers from the entire spectrum of the HORECA industry;
- Showcase, demonstrate and promote your products, technologies, equipment and services to over 20,000 key decision makers who will be attending the event;
- Get in direct contacts with new potential customers and new business opportunities that help increase sales revenue and market shares;
- Build your brand image and maintain relationships with your present customers and put them ahead of their competitors;
- Learn about the latest technologies in many formative industry seminars, workshops, demonstrations conduct by key industry experts;
- Network and update yourself on the most up to date industry trends and market happenings.
For participation details, please contact
T: +66 (0) 2991-3031; F: +66 (0) 2991-3066