PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mt. Laurel, NJ, United States, 2010/01/25 - Clearswift will be exhibiting at LegalTech 2010 at the Hilton New York Hotel in NY, NY from February 1-3 and will be available to meet attendees and talk about their security and compliance challenges.
Clearswift, a leader in protecting businesses against bidirectional Web and email-based threats, will be exhibiting at LegalTech 2010 at the Hilton New York Hotel in NY, NY from February 1-3. In Stand 2409, experts from Clearswift will offer a comprehensive approach to Web and email content security to law firms and legal departments attending the event.
“Today’s businesses need to protect themselves from external and sometimes internal threats that can be expensive and difficult to manage,” said Rosanna Pellegrino, Manager Security Architecture. “These threats are no longer the sole concern of the IT manager who is tasked to protect the organization, they are also issues for legal professionals, human resource executives and compliance officers who must meet regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of regulatory audits and prevent sensitive information from leaving their organizations.”
“These professionals and their IT departments need the type of comprehensive approach to Web and email content that Clearswift delivers. We not only protect against targeted and malicious threats that could have a major impact on businesses, we also enforce proprietary policies around the flow of content in and out of organization – and our solutions are scalable, flexible and easy to manage. Administrators can customize security criteria based on organizational structure, compliance officers can be notified promptly of policy violations and suspicious activities, and they can produce reports that help them meet compliance needs and identify trends.”
Clearswift’s Unified Content Security Solution includes:
• Deep content inspection, to prevent sensitive information from leaving the organization and to find spyware, adware, keyloggers and botnet call-homes in embedded attachments.
• URL filtering based on security risk categories, to permit and block specific actions.
• Granular policy management, to permit and block specific actions.
• Scanning HTTPS/SSL encrypted traffic, as well as HTTP and SMTP-based email.
• Routing based on keywords, expressions, compliance dictionary terms and context, so messages can be routed or restricted based on words and phrases and strings in messages, in attachments and on message-related information.
• Alerts and notifications, so compliance officers can be notified promptly of policy violations and suspicious activities.
• Comprehensive logging and reporting, to document compliance with regulations and provide data for forensic analysis and process improvement.
This solution enables companies to monitor and manage content as they embrace Web and email-based tools. Clearswift’s customers fall into every major market and industry but they have one thing in common, they need more than basic hygiene and security. They need to customize the protection of sensitive and valuable corporate information – not only for inbound content but also for what’s going out.
Visit Clearswift in Stand 2409 to learn more about our Unified Content Security solutions for Web and email. Also, enter your business card for a chance to win one of three Kindles that the company will raffle-off during the last day of the show.
LegalTech is the largest and most important legal technology event of the year. With trade shows in both New York and Los Angeles, LegalTech is the #1 Resource for law firms and legal departments to get hands-on practical information for improving their law practice management.
LegalTech provides an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store for you and your practice AND offers an expansive exhibit floor with the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs.
Clearswift’s content-aware, policy based solutions (Clearswift.com) enable over 17,000 organizations to manage and maintain no-compromise data, e-mail and web security across all gateways and in all directions.