Learn.com®, the knowledge platform company, today announced that the company's business performance shattered historical records in 2009. The company signed a record number of new clients in Q4 as well as year to date. Moreover the company’s December month saw its highest new client acquisition and bookings in its almost 11 year history. Learn.com was able to achieve this impressive growth while still maintaining positive net income and cash flow on a GAAP basis.
"A record breaking year in a weak economy says a lot about our strong team and solutions,” said Jim Riley, President and CEO at Learn.com. “While our competitors are downsizing, we are adding new team members and growing our client base, making our business stronger thus further solidifying our leadership position in the space.”
Some 2009 Accomplishments:
• Voted the best Enterprise Learning Management (LMS) system by the 50,000 readers of ELearning! Magazine (3rd Consecutive Year);
• Voted the best Talent Management System by the 50,000 readers of ELearning! Magazine;
• Named a Leader in 7 out of 8 categories in the Bersin & Associates 2010 Talent Management Satisfaction Study;
• Named one of Florida’s best companies to work for by Florida Trend Magazine;
• Over 95% Client renewal rates;
• Opened and staffed an office in London, UK;
• Opened and staffed an office in Silicon Valley, CA;
• Announced plans for a Cloud Computing Center in Amsterdam to support EMEA clients;
• Enhanced the Learn.com Report Exchange to enable clients to share and download free custom reports they can share across their Learn.com applications;
• Invested heavily in state-of-the-art redundant infrastructure and state-of-the-art SAS 70 facilities for Cloud Computing clients to provide more speed, power and redundancy;
• Added and expanded relationships with Enterprise clients such as: Pete’s Coffee, Sykes Enterprises, CKE Enterprises, Vermeer Corporation, Smith & Nephew, Intuit, Verigy, Orica USA, St. Jude Children’s Research, US Department of Commerce, Classic Residence by Hyatt, Cartier, Michelin North America, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, General Services Administration (GSA), Jackson Hewitt, Extra Space Storage, Avid Technology, US Bancorp, Henry M. Jackson Foundation, Healthways, Ambius and hundreds of others.
Learn.com® puts knowledge to work with more than 50 million end users around the globe. Our broad suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications can fully automate the employee development lifecycle from pre-hire to retire® within organizations of all sizes, from the growing business with fewer than one hundred employees; to the global enterprise managing internal and external initiatives with millions of users in multiple languages. Learn.com's unwavering commitment to understanding client needs, goals and objectives allows us to partner with our clients to help them realize low TCO and high ROI.
The Learn.com family of solutions includes the award-winning LearnCenter® learning and talent management suite, the WebRoom® Web Conferencing suite, the PeopleCenter® Application Builder, FormFlow® Custom Form Creator and the 1,000 title Learn2.com® online course library.
Don Cook, Learn.com
T: 954-233-4000 x5192
Learn.com, its logo, LearnCenter, WebRoom, PeopleCenter, FormFlow and Learn2 are registered trademarks of Learn.com. All other trademarks are respectfully acknowledged.