PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Sarasota, FL, United States, 2009/12/21 - Joseph McElmeel, (Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.) and Managing Director of The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable is pleased to announce the officers elected at it's annual meeting.
Joseph McElmeel, (Brooke Chase Associates, Inc.) and Managing Director of The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable is pleased to announce that at its annual meeting held November 6, 2009 at the beautiful Whitemarsh Valley Country Club, Lafayette Hill, P.A. the following officers were elected:
Ken Diamond, (Digital Action, Inc.) - President
George Scott, (Talent Tactics, LLC.) - Vice President
Larry Roth, (L.T. Roth Associates) - Vice President of Membership
Roger Linde, (Graphic Search Associates) - Past President
The following programs were also presented to the membership:
Marketing Your Service To Potential Clients - George Scott
Market Segments To Target for 2010 - Larry Roth
Business Development - Joe McElmeel
Maximizing LinkedIn for Search - Ken Diamond
Low Cost Marketing Techniques - Roger Linde
You Website and How to Enhance It - Joe McElmeel
About the Executive Recruiter's Roundtable
The Executive Recruiter's Roundtable is a professional association of boutique firms within the Executive Search Industry so as to provide an open and informative "Roundtable" forum whereby we can exchange ideas, share insights and discuss issues affecting our business and practices.
Code of Ethics:
We commit our members to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards, thereby serving the best interests of our clients and strengthening our profession.
Our code of ethics, as practiced by The Executive Recruiters Roundtable, comes from the belief that sound and ethical practice is good business. Membership in The Executive Recruiters Roundtable encourages fair competition among executive search consultants. We hold that these professionals should compete on merit and not by attempts at discrediting or disparaging a competitor, or its work, directly or by inference, or by circulating unwarranted claims about another organization.
- Members shall refrain from soliciting candidates from client companies.
- Members shall refrain from using sourcing techniques which involve pretext or falsehood.
- Members shall inform clients of potential limitations, due to other client relationships, which might affect the outcome of the search.
- Member firms shall not accept payment for counseling or other assistance to individuals seeking employment.
- Members will conduct their activities in a manner that reflects favorably on the profession.
- Members will conduct their business activities with integrity and avoid conduct that is deceptive or misleading.
- Members will perform all search consulting assignments competently, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
- Members will exercise objective and impartial judgment in each search consulting assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
- Members will strive to be accurate in all communications with clients and candidates and encourage them to exchange relevant and accurate information.
- Members will avoid, or resolve through disclosure and waiver, conflicts of interest.
- Members will respect confidential information entrusted to them by clients and candidates.
- Members will serve their clients loyally and protect client interests when performing assignments.
- Members will support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
- Members will conduct their activities with respect for the public interest.