PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2009/12/18 - Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, is pleased to announce that the consulting firm has named the recipients of its 2009 Customer Value Enhancement Awards.
The Awards were announced during a banquet that took place on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas.
The Awards recognize companies, strategies, processes, technologies, and executives that have achieved world-class performance within their industries.
Awarded companies included:
• AccelOps - 2009 North American Network Performance Monitoring & Datacenter Monitoring Solutions New Product Innovation Award;
• Agilent Technologies - 2009 Global WiMAX and LTE Test Equipment Market Share Leadership Award;
• AgraQuest, Inc. - 2009 Global Biopestisides Growth Leadership Award;
• Algenol Bioguels, Inc. - 2009 North American Bioethanol Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• AT&T - 2009 North American Information and Communication Technologies New Product Innovation Award;
• Avaya - 2009 North American Inbound Contact Routing Systems Market Share Leadership Award;
• Ceelox - 2009 Global Biometrics Emerging Biometrics Solutions of the Year Award;
• Celestica, Inc. - 2009 North American Electronics Contract Manufacturing Market Share Leadership Award;
• Global Rainmakers - 2009 North American Iris Recognition Biometrics New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• GN Netcom - 2009 Global Enterprise Headset Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Grace Davison - 2009 North American Refinery Catalyst Technology Innovation Award;
• InterCall, Inc. - 2009 North American Services Growth Excellence of the Year Award;
• Interstate Batteries, Inc. - 2009 U.S. Automotive Technicians' Choice: Overall Best Brand of Automotive Batteries;
• InfoZen - 2009 North American Homeland Security Information Fusion & Mission Support Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Mindcrest - 2009 Global Core Legal Services Excellence in Outsourcing Award;
• MTS Allstream - 2009 North American Telecommunications Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Nano Science Diagnostics - 2009 North American Food Pathogen Testing Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• SensorTran - 2009 Sensors and Instrumentation New Product Innovation Award;
• SEPATON, Inc. - 2009 North American Data Deduplication Software Solutions Technology Innovation Award;
• SiTel Semiconductors - 2009 Global Enterprise VoIP Semiconductors Green Excellence in Product Innovation Award;
• Telestream - 2009 Global Enterprise, Broadband and Mobile Video Transcoders Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Validity Sensors, Inc. - 2009 North American Biometrics New Product Innovation Award;
• ViTechnology - 2009 North American AOI Equipment Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• William Frick & Company - 2009 North American RFID Tag Customer Value Enhancement Award.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents Customer Value Enhancement awards to companies with solutions that have provided clients with the highest ratio for value-to-cost. This solution should be of high quality, with a very high value addition to customers. The solution is ranked for its features and its competitive advantage in the industry. On revealing exceptional responses to the needs of customers, the solution continues to improve the uptime for the process, thereby positively impacting the profitability of customers.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.