The Agilent CXA signal analyzer is a versatile, low-cost tool for essential signal characterization. It helps you accelerate product testing and development on multiple levels; cost reduction, throughput, design enhancement and beyond. Get essential capability with X-Series expandability in the CXA – and expect more. The X-Series is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs—now and in the future.
• 9 kHz to 3.0 or 7.5 GHz; internal preamplifier options up to 7.5 GHz;
• Standards-based PowerSuite: channel power, OBW, ACP, CCDF, SEM;
• Basic EMI precompliance measurement capability available, including CISPR 16-1-1 bandwidths, detectors, amplitude correction factor, band preset, tune & listen at marker, and limit lines;
• View configuration options/choices for CXA instrument hardware.
• ±0.5 dB absolute amplitude accuracy;
• +13 dBm third order intercept (TOI);
• -145 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL);
• -66 dBc W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (with noise correction on).
Measurement Application & Software
• Noise figure, phase noise, analog demodulation, and 89601X vector signal analysis application. View full list of measurement applications;
• Advanced analysis of up to 70 signal formats, software runs inside the CXA. 89600 VSA software;
• MATLAB® data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation. MATLAB Software for X-Series.
Automation & Communication Interface
• LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM;
• USB 2.0, 100Base-T LAN, GPIB;
• Programming remote language compatibility with ESA and other X-Series.
• Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows® XP operating system.
MetricTest (metrictest.com) is a quality source for buying, renting and leasing new and refurbished electronic test equipment. With over 6,000 products available, MetricTest offers test equipment for a variety of applications to thousands of customers in the U.S. and over 50 countries around the world. Product selection includes oscilloscopes, analyzers, generators, meters, counters, power supplies, equipment racks, to wireless and optical test equipment and more. As an ISO certified company, MetricTest has met the quality standards of excellence set by the industry-respected International Standards Organization. A commitment to product selection, competitive prices, and customer service sets MetricTest apart in the test and measurement industry.