PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Danvers, MA, United States, 2009/12/16 - Cobalt 300 is a high speed plate-making, cutting and engraving laser for tagless pad printing and promotional product engraving. Direct-to-plate laser etching produces first generation images with absolute repeatability.
Inkcups Now Corporation has introduced the Cobalt 300, an advanced plate-making, cutting and engraving laser system, equipped with the highest-speed servo-driven motor and the most user-friendly software on the market. The Cobalt 300 is a CO2 laser engraver geared for making high resolution Pad Printing Cliches directly from the computer, without the use of film positives, chemicals or concern about depth control.
The Cobalt 300 can be used as a platemaker for Pad Printing Tagless Neck Labels on t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, uniforms, underwear and other apparel. By engraving pad printing plates directly from digital files, this CO2 laser machine enables printing of neck labels with high quality logos and letters as small as 4 pt type. Compared to traditional photosensitive plate etching, laser etching produces first generation images with absolute repeatability; laser etching is up to 15 times faster and does not require film positives or chemicals. The Cobalt 300 engraving laser can be fed graphic files remotely, which answers manufacturers’ demand for setting up graphics department and production facilities in different states or countries. This laser engraver and platemaker comes with the industry's best warranty and has technical support centers in the US, Canada and Honduras.
The servo drive amplifier enables smoother motions at higher speeds than stepping dive motors, which makes the Cobalt 300 the fastest engraving laser system in its class. The maximum etching speed is 110 inches per second. This CO2 laser machine also has the unsurpassed software package for quick positioning, modifying and printing multiple graphics to the laser. The XY motion of the laser print head enables etching of very large images, (up to 12" x 24") making the Cobalt 300 a highly flexible machine for engraving Acculaze and Imperial pad printing cliches, engraving promotional products, laser marking products and cutting fixtures.
CO2 Laser Engraver Specifications:
• 12 watt CO2 laser, air cooled;
• 1.5" focus lens;
• Maintenance-free brushless DC Servo drives with optical encoders;
• 24" x 12" x 6.7" (610mm x 305mm x 170mm) X-Y-Z travel;
• 110"/sec maximum processing speed;
• Laser diode pointer;
• Auto focus feature;
• Advanced Cobalt 300 software;
• 2 year warranty.
• Marker - for quick and precise positioning of artwork;
• Change speed & power settings on the fly;
• Job queue - complete list of jobs including etching parameters;
• Guidelines - drag and drop for easy registration;
• Multiple positioning of jobs - different jobs can be positioned and etched at the same time;
• Repeat function - with one push of a button;
• Graphic Preview Button - see the actual image that will be etched;
• Naming feature - ability to save files with unique names.
• Air assist with built-in pump
• Rotary engraving attachment
Power Requirements & Dimensions:
• Current: 5Amps
• Machine dimensions: 275"W x 38.5"L x 16"H.
For additional information please visit inkcups.com/.