Doc.It, the leading provider of firm-wide document management and archiving solutions to public accounting firms, proudly announces the release of Doc.It Suite 3.3. This release features a new Auto-Forms Recognition feature that enables users to automate the detection of familiar documents produced by all software applications like tax, bookkeeping Office and more. Its Universal Search functionality now enables users to search across any Binder, where data files like Word, Excel and emails are managed. Universal Search also works with the Archive of PDFs that makes up the proprietary foundation of the Doc.It Suite. In addition, users with CCH tax software will benefit from jump-codes and CaseWare users will get 2009 support. Doc.It Suite 3.3 also includes the new Intelligent Scan Cover Page feature that allows users to print distinct cover pages to automate the entry of files to specified locations in WIP Binders or the Archive as scanned.
Doc.It has also unveiled a new manual format with improved illustrations and tips for users and a complete re-write. In addition, all manuals are available and will be kept up to date under online help within the Doc.It application.
“This release adds important new functionality our clients will find exceptionally helpful for the upcoming tax season,” said Roger Mongeon, Vice President, Doc.It.
The Doc.It Suite 3.3 release includes the following enhancements:
• AutoFile – This powerful new technology has the ability to automatically recognize, name, and store large batches of documents like invoices or tax returns in the correct client folder.
• Universal Search – A new search screen has been added allowing users to search both the Archive and WIP Binders simultaneously.
• Intelligent Scan Cover Page – The “Print Scan Cover Page” function has been greatly enhanced. The Scan Cover Page would be printed to paper, placed on top of a prepared scan job, and handed off to an administrative person for scanning. This functionality is especially useful for the Tax Preparer during tax season.
• CCH Tax Software Integration – Doc.It’s integration with CCH tax software will cause this tax software to jump to the appropriate section of the tax return when a tax slip is selected in the client’s WIP Binder, similar to CCH Scan.
• PDF Editor Enhancements – The addition of watermarking, copy and paste of text boxes, Caseware referencing, and a redaction tool are a few of the many improvements.
• Caseware 2009 – Support has been added to the Caseware Link and Batch Print.
• New Manuals and HELP - All new manuals have been rewritten with improved illustrations and user tips. In addition, standard HELP files can be opened from the Help menu of each program. The HELP files contain all of the information found in the manuals.
Doc.It paperless and workflow technology has been widely adopted by over 6,000 accountants across North America. Doc.It has successfully differentiated themselves with a philosophy and practice of assisting accounting firms with tailored pre-installation planning, paperless technology education, and the implementation of best “paperless” practices. Doc.It provides the accounting industry with the most highly advanced paperless Smart Scheduler WorkFlow technology available, and maintains a tireless commitment to technology training, ensuring initial and ongoing utilization and optimization of all features to promote the maximum return on investment and the highest level of paperless productivity.
Doc.It (doc-it.net) is a leading provider of the most advanced document management and workflow technology serving public accounting practices throughout North America. The Doc.It Suite includes everything your firm needs to go paperless and manage scheduling needs. At about one dollar a day per person, Doc.It leads the industry with the lowest total cost of document management, WorkFlow, and scheduling technology. The Doc.It Suite includes:
• Doc.It Archive;
• Doc.It Work-in-Process Binder;
• Doc.It Publisher;
• Doc.It PDF Editor;
• Doc.It PDF Composer;
• Doc.It 2-way Client Web Portal;
• Doc.It WorkFlow Manager;
• Doc.It Scan and Forms Recognition;
• Doc.It Tax and Accounting Software Integration.
It is the right time to investigate. Contact Doc.It and schedule an informative webinar demo and experience the technology that over 6,000 accountants use to make their firms more profitable. Experience what it is like to work in a paperless practice, register online for a free webinar demo at doc-it.net or call 888-693-6248 x1
Leslie Garrett, Accounting Edge Marketing
P: (651) 451-6903