(PRZOOM - Press & Newswire) San Jose, CA, United States, 2009-12-10
- Automation Anywhere launched a full featured, low cost alternative to HP QuickTest Pro (HP QTP). A global leader with more than 25000 customers, Automation Anywhere today announced Testing Anywhere
Automation Anywhere, a global leader in automation software with more than 25,000 customers, today announced Testing Anywhere, a powerful new automated testing solution designed to greatly simplify software testing. Testing Anywhere is designed to be used by people without extensive, expensive training or a software programming background. Testing Anywhere allows testers and developers to test applications, websites, objects, controls and GUI front-ends, in any language using a single tool, thereby greatly increasing the scope, ease and affordability in testing.
“When we launched Automation Anywhere 6 years ago, our goal was to provide an automation software that sold at 1/10 the price and took 1/10 the time to deploy,” said Automation Anywhere co-founder and CEO Mihir Shukla. “Over the past 6 years, more than 25,000 customers have purchased our software. We are no less ambitious about today’s launch of Testing Anywhere. We feel the software automated testing market is ripe for new innovation and we can provide that innovation at a fraction of the cost of current solutions.”
Based on significant feedback from its customers, Testing Anywhere is a new automation testing solution that allows users to automate testing including:
Automated Software Testing, Automated Web Testing, Distributed Load Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box Testing, Acceptance Testing, Keyword-driven Testing, Unit Testing, Data-Driven Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing, System Testing.
Testing Anywhere provides a number of key testing features including one of the biggest threats to existing well-known testing software suites: “test to exe”.
1. Test to .EXE – Testing Anywhere’s game changer – allows for remote testing on any machine, anywhere as an executable file. No need to install any software on remote machines. No need to stress about testing parameters, recorders or file types.
2. Automated Testing - SMART test recorder, Web recorder, Windows Object Recorder, Editor, Image recognition.
3. Automation Visualization – provides for a screenshot of every step of an automated process allowing for a storyboard view of an entire test and ability to capture images on-demand.
4. Integrated Collaboration – allows users to share test scripts and reports across multiple groups.
5. Advanced Reporting – includes comprehensive standard and custom reports including images for every test run and checkpoint.
Free download of Testing Anywhere:
Join Testing Anywhere’s MVP Program:
Automation Anywhere’s new blog:
Information on Automation Anywhere’s channel program for resellers, solution partners and OEM partners:
Slideshare.net Presentation on Testing Anywhere:
Product info on Testing Anywhere:
Automation Anywhere Twitter Feed:
Testing Anywhere Twitter Feed:
About Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere (automationanywhere.com), formerly Tethys Solutions, is a leading developer of lower cost, high functionality automation software and testing software. Automation Anywhere products are used by thousands of customers, including Fortune 500 companies, small- and medium-sized businesses and individuals across dozens of industries in more than 90 countries.
All company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
For media inquiries, please contact: