PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Smyrna, GA, United States, 2009/12/07 - Leading legal service desk company assembles dedicated staff specifically for UK and international law firms - Intelliteach.co.uk.
Intelliteach, the world’s largest legal specific service desk company, has opened an office on Leadenhall Street in the heart of London within close proximity to the leading London-based ‘Magic Circle’ firms. Intelliteach, which already supports the UK offices of 18 large law firms, will offer UK law firm staff dedicated 24/7 coverage via various service help desk support options including Complete Service Desk Outsourcing, After-Hours Support, and Overflow Support.
Atlanta-based Intelliteach – which is wholly dedicated to the law firm market - assists with over 50,000 legal software and hardware questions per month and has over 100 dedicated law firm software service desk experts. The new London office setup provides an easily configurable workspace enabling the company to ramp-up headcount based on the UK firms’ potential service needs. Intelliteach is currently hiring additional service desk specialists and aims to have a team of five full-time staff up and running by the end of December.
“Intelliteach currently supports over 80,000 law firm users in 20 countries including many in the UK,” stated Lance Waagner, President and CEO of Intelliteach and former large law firm CIO. “Since starting our business 10 years ago, we have exclusively focused on providing a 24/7/365 service desk specific to the needs of law firm end-users. Our current move to London supports this mission and should nicely complement our existing UK business which started with our first London office client in 2004.”
Law firms that had IT staff reductions (according to ILTA’s 2009 IT Staffing Survey) indicated that 50% of the cuts were in the helpdesk/service desk area. Because firms are being challenged to ‘do more with less’, they are leveraging technology, reorganizing staff and outsourcing services such as the legal service desk to established providers. Outsourcing to companies like Intelliteach has provided global law firms with tangible benefits and business advantages including:
• Seamless 24/7/365 software support: While many firms are challenged by managing their service operation with an 8 hour staff, Intelliteach extends their capabilities to provide complete 24/7 software support to staff across all geographies.
• Predictable costs and pricing model: Firms can proactively control costs by relying on predictable and transparent service desk outsourcing fees.
• Manage service levels: In addition to around the clock support, Intelliteach can help firms manage overflow situations, especially critical with upgrades and conversions, or understaffing scenarios based on staff’s extended leave of absence or time off.
• Unmatched knowledge and expertise of legal software applications and software tools: Intelliteach supports over 200 legal software and business applications, including many software programs specific to the UK market.
• Measurable support service metrics and benchmarks: Intelliteach provides its clients with ITIL best-practices, industry leading Service Level Agreements, and law firm benchmarking using its proprietary call ticketing and workflow management system IQTrack.
According to Sherry Bevan, Intelliteach’s UK Business Manager and former Global Services Manager for McDermott Will & Emery, Intelliteach’s legal service model works well in the UK market: “UK firms are in the same boat as other global operations in terms of cutting costs and leveraging existing resources, and are very much open to looking at outsourcing models to help their business. Intelliteach (intelliteach.co.uk), which provides all the software expertise and application know-how firms expect, has already proven locally that it can add value to firms’ service desk operations while offering affordable alternatives to 24/7 user support.”