PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Sydney, Australia, 2009/11/25 - Frost & Sullivan presented 18 awards to the best and brightest in the Australian Information & Communications Technology (ICT) industry at the 2009 Frost & Sullivan Australia Best Practices Awards, today.
Held for the fourth consecutive year, Frost & Sullivan Awards Banquet was attended by the who's who of the Australian ICT industry. The Awards recognise outstanding performance by companies in the ICT industry in Australia. Benchmarked against leading companies in each category, the recipients of these awards represent the best-of-breed in their sector in the country.
This year's Awards were focused on six industry categories: Telecommunications, Enterprise Communications, IT Security, Infrastructure Security, Digital Media and Sustainability.
Each of these award recipients were selected according to their market performance and customer satisfaction ratings researched from Frost & Sullivan's demand side market surveys.
"The Awards recognise the exceptionally talented Australian-based teams that have focused on exceeding the market expectations around product and service innovation and customer satisfaction. This has resulted in quality of delivery and results-driven client relationships. Indeed, all the award recipients have a road map that is based on a clear view of the future requirements that customers will face," says Mark Dougan, Managing Director, Frost & Sullivan, Australia and New Zealand.
Frost & Sullivan congratulates all the recipients of the 2009 Frost & Sullivan Australia Best Practices Awards
• UPS Vendor of the Year – APC by Schneider Electric
• UPS Service Provider of the Year – Chloride Power Protection
• Biometrics Vendor of the Year – Sagem Securite
• IP Video Surveillance Vendor of the Year – Axis Communications
• Green IT Vendor of the Year – IBM Australia
• Secure Content Management Vendor of the Year – Websense
• Managed Security Services Vendor of the Year – Verizon Business
• Ad Network Broker of the Year – Adconion
• Search Marketing Company of the Year – FirstClick Consulting
• Online Publisher of the Year – Fairfax Digital Media
• Contact Center Applications Vendor of the Year – Genesys Laboratories
• Hosted Contact Center Service Provider of the Year – Telstra
• Video Conferencing Vendor of the Year – Tandberg
• Enterprise Telephony Vendor of the Year – Cisco Systems
• Unified Communications Systems Integrator of the Year – Alphawest Services
• Emerging Broadband Service Provider of the Year – Internode
• Broadband Service Provider of the Year – Telstra
• Mobile Service Provider of the Year – Vodafone Hutchison Australia
"The Award recipients have consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering value-focused solutions and services which help customers address their industry and business requirements. They have all demonstrated innovative, creative and successful approaches to building momentum in 2009 and truly deserve their current success," said Dougan.
The 2009 Frost & Sullivan Awards are supported by salesforce.com as the Gold Sponsor. Silver sponsors are Check Point Software, Cyara Solutions and Interactive Intelligence. PR Newswire is the official newswire today while ZDNet Australia, Strategic Path Australia are the media partners for the Awards. For more information on the awards, visit frost-awards.com.au/.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.
T: 0416 017 194 / 02 9967 8022