PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Montreal, Québec, Canada, 2009/11/17 - Silanis Technology will host a Webcast on December 10 to answer the most frequently asked questions about deploying e-signatures in the cloud, including the difference between a SaaS offering and the cloud version of Silanis’ ApproveIt Web Server.
Silanis Technology, the leader in electronic signature process management, announced today that it will host a live Webcast on Thursday, December 10 to answer the most frequently asked questions about deploying electronic signatures in the cloud, including the difference between a multi-tenant SaaS offering and the new, breakthrough cloud version of Silanis’ ApproveIt Web Server.
“The economics of the cloud enables lenders, insurers and government agencies to demonstrate e-signature proof-of-concept, adoption and return on investment – quickly and cost-effectively,” said Silanis’ Chief Technology Officer and Executive Vice President of Product Management, Dr. Robert Al-Jaar. “Moreover, organizations can now also easily migrate their cloud deployment back behind the firewall as needed.”
Attendees of the Webcast will learn:
- How to deploy compliant e-signature processes in the cloud for new customer acquisition and business approval processes;
- Why it is critical that a cloud implementation support your unique business and user experience requirements;
- What are the advantages of having your own unique instance in the cloud, including your own dedicated process, database and user experience;
- How to future-proof your cloud investment by ensuring that the same implementation can be migrated back behind your firewall and vice versa;
- Why it’s important to ensure that your cloud-based e-signature implementation offers enterprise scalability.
To register for the Webcast, visit Silanis’ Website.
Founded in 1992, Silanis Technology, Inc. (silanis.com) is the largest and most experienced provider of electronic signature solutions. More than 1,400 government and commercial organizations, representing 2 million users, depend on Silanis’ solutions to accelerate operations, improve service and reduce costs. The company’s solutions not only eliminate the inefficiencies of paper, they provide reliable and auditable business records needed to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws, standards, regulations and policies.