PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Forest Hills, NY, United States, 2009/11/09 - Bristol-Myers Squibb named PM360 Trailblazer Innovation Awards Company of the Year; 13 Pharma and Medical Device Brands and 13 Marketing and Public Relations Initiatives also honored with PM360 Trailblazer Innovation Awards.
PM360 magazine's highly anticipated October 2009 issue announced the winners of the annual Trailblazer Innovation Awards. Featured in the October issue and on the magazine’s Website are the top innovators in 2009, including the Best Company, the Top Pharma and Medical Device Brands, and the Best Marketing and Public Relations Initiatives. According to PM360 Publisher Anna Stashower, "Our awards recognize that innovation drives excellence. Innovation has always played a critical role in marketing, but it does especially now during this period of new technology, increased regulation, and reduced budgets." Editorial director Liz Roberts noted, "The high quality of the Trailblazer nominations made many of these choices a tough call among several worthy candidates."
Bristol-Myers Squibb is the 2009 PM360 Trailblazer Innovation Awards Company of the Year for outstanding achievement in five areas: innovation, patient access, civic involvement, environmental consciousness, and employee development.
This year's other winners are The 2009 PM360 Trailblazer Innovation Awards Brand Winners:
• ViroPharma's Cinryze in Autoimmune;
• Daiichi Sankyo's Benicar in Cardiology;
• Cephalon's Nuvigil in Central Nervous System;
• NeoStrata's Psorent in Dermatology;
• Sanofi-aventis's Lantus in Diabetes/Metabolic Disorders;
• Centocor Ortho Biotech's Procrit in Hematology/Oncology;
• MiddleBrook's Moxatag in Infectious Diseases;
• Leica Microsystems' Leica FL800 in Medical Device;
• Boehringer Ingelheim's Flomax in Men's Health;
• Alcon's AcrySof IQ Toric Intraocular Lens in Ophthalmology;
• Schering-Plough's Celestone Soluspan in Pain/Inflammation;
• Abbott's Oxepa in Respiratory;
• Novartis's Femara in Women's Health.
The 2009 PM360 Trailblazer Innovation Awards Initiative Winners:
• ClearCount's SmartSponge System for Product Launch;
• Wyeth's Blueprint for Hope for Consumer PR Campaign;
• Novo Nordisk's Changing Possibilities in Hemophilia for Professional PR Campaign;
• WebMD Symptom Checker for Consumer Website Initiative;
• Abbott's Glucerna Glycemic Pursuit for Professional Website Initiative;
• Allergan's Doctor as Patient Restasis Campaign for DTC Campaign;
• Sanofi-aventis's KidCare Kit for DTP Campaign;
• Virco's TYPE HIV-1 for Interactive Marketing Program;
• Alkermes's Touchpoints Recovery Support for Persistence Program;
• Kimberly-Clark's Not On My Watch for Professional Campaign;
• Endo's Patchwork of Hope Network for Unbranded Campaign;
• Health Monitor at Home for Consumer Healthcare Publication;
• New England Journal of Medicine for Professional Publication.
PM360 (pm360online.com) is the premier, must-read magazine for marketing decision makers in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries. Published monthly, PM360 delivers the full spectrum of information necessary for product managers and pharma marketing professionals to succeed in the current highly regulated and complex healthcare environment. Each issue of PM360 provides fresh, engaging, authoritative, and innovative editorial that presents actionable solutions to the unprecedented challenges facing the healthcare industry. Additionally, the "360" in our title signifies the combination of this critical how-to info with personal and career insights for an enjoyable and thought-provoking read.
PM360 magazine is headquartered at 72-11 Austin Street, Box 296, Forest Hills, NY 11375; T: 646-300-8111; F: 866-811-7599.
For information about ad rates, closings, and special issues, contact Anna Stashower at 646-300-8110. For ad production requirements, contact Jon Brulloths at 646-300-8112.
Our 2010 Trailblazer Innovation Award nomination form and submission guidelines will be available soon at our Website.