PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Chicago, IL, United States, 2009/11/02 - Intelestream has recently completed a successful implementation of intelecrm™ for Buy Owner. Intelestream’s integrated CRM system brought the company’s entire sales data together, allowing managers to make informed strategic decisions.
Intelestream, Inc., the leader in open source CRM consulting, today announced the company has successfully implemented the award-winning on-demand CRM application intelecrm™ for Buy Owner.
Background and Business Challenge
Buy Owner needed to better manage its sales strategy across the nation. The company had several separate CRM systems – one for each regional office. The lack of a centralized system resulted in information silos, an inability to effectively see the ‘big picture’, and difficulties developing effective sales strategies.
The company contacted Intelestream for a CRM solution that could integrate their sales force while matching their business processes. Intelestream and Buy Owner determined together that intelecrm would best be suited to accomplish these goals.
- Intelestream implemented a single on-demand instance of intelecrm for the company’s entire nationwide sales force. The application’s only requirement is that users have an Internet connection and a web browser. It can be accessed anywhere in the world and no software is necessary.
- Intelestream trained all users and encouraged user adoption by tweaking the application to match the company’s specific sales processes while reducing click flow.
- With the intelecrm Superfast Screen™, the Buy Owner sales team can very quickly access the data they need, without extra clicks.
Business Value Realized.
- The configuration of the intelecrm Premium Edition’s user interface gave employees an intuitive, easy-to-use application capable of helping users in multiple regional offices.
- Buy Owner now has the ability to report on a variety of metrics across the organization, helping the company develop all encompassing sales strategies that generate more revenue for the company.
"Intelestream's team of developers has been sensitive to understand the specific vision for our company in the short, medium and long term. Their process for development, implementation and troubleshooting support has been smooth and timely. Most importantly, intelecrm delivers the power, ease of use and capacity for growth to directly impact our bottom line performance," states Brian Weiner, General Manager at Buy Owner Chicago.
“The Buy Owner business model is heavily centered around the concept of Customer Relationship Management. The company truly grasps CRM and does it well, which is why Buy Owner continues to thrive after nearly two decades of being in business. The fact that intelecrm has successfully met their needs is a great testament to our product and its future” states Ray Stoeckicht, Vice President of Consulting Services at Intelestream..
Service and Availability of intelecrm™
Since its initial launch in 2008, intelecrm has become a leading CRM application witnessing rapid global success. Customers range from small and medium sized business to Fortune 500 companies. The growth of this offering rivals that of some of the most popular proprietary products in the CRM industry.
intelecrm is available under a hosted on-demand service agreement in a variety of different packages starting at $20/month for unlimited users. The Software as a Service (SaaS) model eliminates in-house software installation and manual updates, while providing a more fluid application deployment. The unlimited user model is unprecedented within the traditional CRM licensing model and makes for a very economical price point.
About Intelestream Inc.
Intelestream Inc. (intelestream.net) is a Chicago based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product development and consulting firm that offers solutions related to business processes and CRM technology. Intelestream is the creator of the esteemed intelecrm application and specializes in the deployment of custom tailored CRM solutions for individual organizations, the development of industry specific software verticals, and value added enhancements to open source CRM software applications. With Intelestream's diverse team of experts in both business and technology, the company is made up by many of the brightest minds in the CRM industry.
Further information about the premier provider open source CRM consulting services and products, please visit the company's website or call.