PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/10/29 - EMCOR are a recognised global leader in the provision of facility management services. EMCOR were contracted to provide the facility management services for the $26 billion University in Saudi Arabia, commissioned by King Abdullah.
EMCOR required a software solution to manage a significant number of suppliers who performed a variety of audits, inspections and associated works to ensure that the standards at the University were world class. EMCOR required a software solution to manage a significant number of suppliers who performed a variety of audits, inspections and associated works to ensure that the standards at the University were world class.
This strong commitment to world class standards led EMCOR to select CMO COMPLIANCE software as their facility management audit and inspection management tool. The solution allows EMCOR to ensure that world class standards are maintained at the University.
CMO COMPLIANCE was configured by EMCOR to allow Food Hygiene, Cleanliness, Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality standards to be managed. In this manner, CMO COMPLIANCE (cmoglobal.com) allowed EMCOR to automate workflow, data collection and reporting for facilities management business processes. In additional, their client can login through a client portal that allows progress to be reviewed.
The solution allows departments, contractors and service delivery areas to be scored and benchmarked against the defined standards. In addition, actions can be assigned, closed out, tracked, and reported upon, both by EMCOR staff as well as suppliers.
The CMO COMPLIANCE solution provides many benefits to EMCOR:
• automation of NCR/Action closeout process and associated workflows;
• direct savings through reduced paper costs, storage and improved communication
• reduced time performing audits, inspections and associated work when compared to the traditional paper based process;
• reduced risk and thus insurance premiums providing business savings;
• central reporting register with dashboard, KPI, benchmark and performance reports that can be broadcast to users on an ad hoc or scheduled basis.