PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2009/10/14 - Sun Life Financial will host an Investor Day in New York City at 8:30 am ET on Thursday, November 19. TSX/NYSE: SLF
Presentations from Senior Executives will provide an update on the Company’s U.S. based businesses, which are positioned to capitalize on growth opportunities in the markets they serve.
To listen by phone or by live audio webcast please visit sunlife.com/investorday prior to the start of the presentation or call the numbers below 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time as follows:
Toll Free (North America): 1-800-814-4859, Conference ID: 4162527
Toronto: 416-644-3415, Conference ID: 4162527
The webcast and presentations will be archived on the website following the event.
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009
Time: 8:30 am to 12 pm
• Jon Boscia, President, Sun Life Financial;
• Robert Manning, Chief Executive Officer, MFS;
• Westley Thompson, President, Sun Life Financial U.S.
• Terrence Mullen, President, Sun Life Financial Distributors;
• Janet Whitehouse, Senior Vice-President & General Manager, Individual Life Insurance;
• Stephen Deschenes, Senior Vice-President & General Manager, Annuities;
• Michael Shunney, Senior Vice-President & General Manager, Employee Benefits Group.
Investor Relations Contact:
Paul Petrelli, Vice-President, Investor Relations
T: 416-979-4821 - E: Paul.Petrelli[.]sunlife.com.