PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Placitas, NM, United States, 2009/10/14 - Excel Software ships RbApp 2.3 for REALbasic 2009R4. RbApp components can be used for applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, text editing, undo/redo commands, tool bars and palettes, string lists.
REALbasic programmers can reduce development time and effort on most applications with reusable RbApp components. All components are built with pure REALbasic code that has been compiled and tested on Windows XP and Vista or Mac OS X on PPC and Intel computers.
RbApp empowers applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, text editing, undo/redo commands, tool bars and palettes, string lists, XML storage, cross-platform file management, charts or graphs. Interface classes are included to support QuickHelp and QuickLicense within any REALbasic application. On Mac, help and license files can be embedded directly within the application file.
RbApp 2.3 has new properties, methods and events within some components. The new release has been updated to support the latest 2009 R4 release of REALbasic from Real Software.
RbApp components include:
• RbGrid - Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control;
• RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming;
• RbEdit - Text editing of large files with undo/redo, find/replace and print;
• RbView - Powerful page layout built on the REALbasic graphic routines;
• RbCommand - Undo/redo menu and mouse commands;
• RbPalette - Tool bars and palettes for any platform;
• RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code;
• RbXML - Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming;
• RbHelp - QuickHelp integration for interactive application help;
• RbQuickLicense - QuickLicense support for license management and protection;
• RbCalendar - This function presents a calendar dialog and returns a selected date;
• RbLibrary - Text editing and file management routines.
The RbApp 2.3 Single User License is $295. Add it to any Macintosh or Windows REALbasic program in minutes using a step-by-step procedure. The product includes sample applications, source code examples, a printed and PDF User Guide and royalty-free distribution of RbApp code compiled into applications. Visit the company web site for product information, a free trial edition or secure online ordering.
Excel Software (excelsoftware.com) provides tools to thousands of developers worldwide. Capabilities include system modeling, simulation, requirements management, software design, code generation, reverse engineering, bug tracking, help authoring, license management and Internet marketing automation.