Quotient Bioresearch ("Quotient"), a leading provider of early drug development services, will be showcasing the breadth of its leading-edge technologies and services for early drug development at the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) 2009 Annual Meeting and Exposition, on booth #2446.
Quotient is uniquely placed to offer its clients significant benefits (shorter time lines, reduced complexity and lower costs) and will highlight its recently launched 14C Synthesis-to-Clinic service and its unique Translational Pharmaceutics platform:
(i) 14C Synthesis-to-Clinic - as a world leader in 14C enabled drug development (including custom synthesis, metabolism, microdosing, and microtracer studies), Quotient's integrated Synthesis-to-Clinic service simplifies the procurement of Regulatory and non-Regulatory 14C studies in support of the drug development needs of our clients.
(ii) Translational Pharmaceutics - Quotient has pioneered the development of an integrated formulation development, drug product manufacturing and clinical testing platform, which increases the efficiency and precision with which an optimised oral drug product can be identified for further development and results in significantly reduced development timelines and associated cost savings.
The range of drug development services offered by Quotient also includes:
• 14C Custom Synthesis- manufacture of custom 14C radio-labelled drug compounds (final products and intermediates);
• Pre-clinical Metabolism - offering a full range of in vivo and in vitro metabolism studies covering all FDA guidelines;
• Early Clinical - First-in-Human through to Proof of Concept;
• Bioanalytical Sciences - spanning small molecules, biopharmaceuticals, biomarkers, clinical laboratory support and microbiology.
Quotient's Chairman and Chief Executive Paul Cowan commented "We can support our clients with a unique offering of technologies and services for all stages of early drug development. AAPS is a leading event for pharmaceutical scientists working in clinical science and provides Quotient with an excellent opportunity to meet with existing and potential clients from around the world to demonstrate the breadth of solutions we can offer them for their early drug development needs."
Quotient's full service offering will be featured on booth #2446 at AAPS 2009 and other events at the congress including:
• Nine poster presentations covering a range of early development case studies.
• An open forum session entitled "An evolution or revolution in drug metabolism" on Thursday 12th November 2009 at 1.30 - 5.00pm.
• A social/networking evening on Monday 9th November 2009 for over 200 of our most valued clients and collaborators.
To learn more about Quotient's service offering, please visit booth #2446 at AAPS 2009.
About Quotient Bioresearch
Quotient (quotientbioresearch.com) is a leading provider of drug development services with a focus on early-stage drug development services. The Company offers a unique range of drug development services through its three principal operating units - Quotient Chemistry & Metabolism, Quotient Bioanalytical Sciences and Quotient Clinical. Quotient has grown rapidly in the past three years, through a combination of both acquisition-led and organic growth. Quotient Bioresearch is part of Quotient Bioscience Group, which comprises Quotient Bioresearch, HFL Sport Science and Quotient Biodiagnostics.
For further press information please contact: Sarah Evans - The Scott Partnership, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AA, United Kingdom. T: +44 1477 539 539; F: +44 1477 539 540; E: quotient[.]scottpr.com.