The Social PR Forum will bring together public relations and social media experts at RIBA in London on 4th December to discuss the challenges and opportunities social media poses on PR in the web 2.0 sphere.
During the one-day conference delegates will get insight into the views and analysis of the evolving market and its potential for PR and Media specialists who are using the new communication channels successfully. The event focuses on the importance of integrating social media into a company’s PR strategy, explores social networking tools such as socials and blogs, and examines how social media is affecting crisis management.
Social PR Forum is part of the Social Media Series and features industry leading speakers, including:
• Mark Schmid, Communications Director, TalkTalk Group;
• Dominic Burch, Head of Corporate Comms & New Media, Asda;
• Mark Brooks, Analyst/Consultant, Courtland Brooks;
• Jon Silk, Creative Director, LEWIS PR;
• Phil Szomszor, Head of Digital, Citigate Dewe Rogerson;
• Celina Maguire, Consumer Director, Gorkana;
• Christian J. Schultz, Head of Communications, Mattel;
• Robin O'Kelly, Head of Corporate Affairs, T-Mobile UK;
• Lisa Mane, Head of Social Media, COI;
• Dirk Singer, Co-Founder, Cow;
• David Barker, Head of Online Communications, British Heart Foundation;
• Sam Barrett, Head of Media, Oxfam.
The event will be supported by global pr companies, brands, and social networks, and is aimed at pr professionals, agencies, brands and those associated with the social media industry.
Attendees can interact with the Social PR Forum (social-pr.net) directly by joining the Social Media Series group on LinkedIn or Twitter, where they can network with other attendees, follow the latest discussions or learn about the latest event activities.
"This conference will discuss benefits and pitfalls of using social media in PR, and gives PR and media professionals the chance to exchange ideas on the current market conditions and future developments in social media and PR”, says Ian Johnson, MD of Six Degrees Events.
There is a free to attend exhibition. For further information on the conference programme, speakers, timings and bookings, go the website. The latest updates on speakers, networking opportunities and event news are available on Twitter.
About Social Media Series
The Social Media Series (socialmediaseries.net) is an audience driven series of conferences and exhibitions for the social media sector, taking place annually in London, Singapore and North America.
For further information please contact:
Eva Haak, T: +44(0)11 7946 8879