Thursday, Oct. 15, before U.S. stock markets open
Thursday, Oct. 15, 10 am. ET
• Charles E. Bunch, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
• William H. Hernandez, Senior Vice President, Finance, and Chief Financial Officer
• Robert J. Dellinger, Senior Vice President, Finance, and Chief Financial Officer Designate
• David B. Navikas, Vice President and Controller
• Vincent J. Morales, Vice President, Investor Relations
U.S. – 800-299-7635
International – 617-786-2901
Listen-only mode via Internet broadcast from PPG’s Investor Center at ppg.com (Windows Media Player)
Available beginning at approximately 1 pm. ET, Thursday, Oct. 15, through 5 pm. ET, Friday, Oct. 30.
U.S. – 888-286-8010
International – 617-801-6888
Available on PPG’s Investor Center beginning at approximately noon ET, Thursday, Oct. 15, through Friday, Oct. 1, 2010
The news release will be available on the Investor Center and Newsroom sections of ppg.com. Presentation materials used during the teleconference will be available on the Investor Center section of ppg.com along with downloadable MP3 files.
Pittsburgh-based PPG is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, chemicals, glass and fiber glass. The company has more than 140 manufacturing facilities and equity affiliates and operates in more than 60 countries. Sales in 2008 were $15.8 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG).
PPG Corporate Investors:
PPG Investor Relations