PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/10/02 - Goallover, the company behind market leading “lead management” software LolaGrove, announces the first three successful integrations of LolaGrove with independent email broadcast systems.
The successful integration of LolaGrove with EmailVision (on behalf of Cashcade) Dotmailer (on behalf of AVIS) and Communicator Corp ensures that LolaGrove ,the online lead management system, remains “platform agnostic”.
LolaGrove integrates with the email broadcaster’s API web service ensuring information synergy and achieves tremendous new efficiencies through the integration of advertising communications. The integration enables LolaGrove to interact with email broadcaster platforms, enabling the delivery of real time welcome emails without risking the reputation of the broadcaster.
“We plan to continue integration with EMS platforms, and will do so for any contracted client “says Robin Caller, CEO at Goallover. “It’s clear that advertisers should be free to choose which EMS they use, but still benefit from the best in online lead management” he added.
Prior to the integration, companies buying new leads would have to first pay for the leads, then “clean” them, and then send a welcome email, or risk sending welcome emails to fake and fraudulent email addresses, potentially damaging the reputation of the broadcaster.
Moreover, Robin states, “It’s clear that if our clients can email their prospects directly, from their preferred platform, they have the benefit of paying only for clean and valid data, but of consolidating the entire email marketing history with their preferred EMS. We’re sure more clients will be requesting the same.”
LolaGrove’s assimilation with any kind of software platform is viewed as a technological development which will benefit clients and the advertisers to access filtered data. LolaGrove’s easy-to-use interface and campaign management features benefits advertisers to produce rich data substantially increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of respective campaigns.
• LOLAGROVE is the UK's only independent lead management software, capable of validating and verifying leads being bought and sold.
• Designed and built by the Goallover team since 2006, LolaGrove utilises unique verification mechanisms to ensure data verification of the highest quality.
• The LOLAGROVE software also benefits from the unique and patented predupe technology. “Predupe” is a registered trademark of Goallover.
• Lolagrove, originally developed in 2006 for Monster Inc's consumer division and deployed across sites such as Bebo, Ringo, Hi5, LoveHappens and Tickle, LOLA was designed and built to manage the lead generation business of Monster's Grapevine consumer network.
About GoAllOver Ltd, UK
• GoAllOver (goallover.com) is one of the major players in the UK online lead generation industry. The organisation is member of IAB Lead Generation Taskforce, UK.
• Since October 8, 2001, Goallover Limited has been responsible for developing, introducing, and delivering new market solutions to the UK online advertising industry. Amongst its “finds” and companies launched into the UK are P2P file sharing platforms Kazaa, Morpheus and Grokster, Tickle Inc, UGO.com, Glam.com. And amongst its software introductions are CheckM8.