PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Hayward, CA, United States, 2009/10/01 - MetricTest is proud to offer for distribution the Agilent 9000 Series Oscilloscopes, which offers DSO/MSO, compliance test, and protocol analysis test capabilities.
Agilent’s Infiniium 9000 series, equipped with a 15” XGA display, comes in a package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg) to preserve your limited bench space. This scope is engineered to give you the broadest measurement capability available to meet your needs both today and in the future. The 9000 series is offered in bandwidths of 1, 2.5, 4 GHz, and the newly released 600 MHz (starting Oct 1, 2009). Add 16 integrated digital channels with the with any 9000 series model. Take advantage of optional integrated protocol viewers which includes serial standards such as USB, PCIe, SATA, MIPI, 8b/10B, to quickly isolate physical layer issues causing errors. Customize your toolset with debug and compliance packages such as DDR, USB, and Ethernet, to tailor the scope to your needs.
Engineered for the broadest measurement capability
• 600 MHz (new), 1 GHz, 2.5 GHz and 4 GHz bandwidth
• 4 analog channels
• 20 GSa/s max. sample rate
• Standard 10 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to 1 Gpts.
Get three instruments in one
• Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with InfiniiScan advanced triggering coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation
• Logic Analyzer: Add 16 integrated, deep-memory digital channels to see critical data values and timing relationships. Choose MSO9254A
• Protocol analyzer: Choose integrated protocol viewers to quickly drill down into packets and time correlate between protocol and physical layers.
Widest range of debug and compliance software applications
• Serial protocol applications including I²C, SPI, RS-232, CAN and USB
• Serial physical layer applications including USB 2.0, DDR 1/2/3, and Ethernet
• Jitter analysis applications including EZJIT and EZJIT Plus
• Viewing and analysis applications
MetricTest (metrictest.com) is a quality source for buying, renting and leasing new and refurbished electronic test equipment. With over 6,000 products available, MetricTest offers test equipment for a variety of applications to thousands of customers in the U.S. and over 50 countries around the world. Product selection includes oscilloscopes, analyzers, generators, meters, counters, power supplies, equipment racks, to wireless and optical test equipment and more. As an ISO certified company, MetricTest has met the quality standards of excellence set by the industry-respected International Standards Organization. A commitment to product selection, competitive prices, and customer service sets MetricTest apart in the test and measurement industry.