Lombardi®, a leader in business process management (BPM) software, today announced that four of its customers will speak at Gartner’s upcoming Business Process Management Summit. Lombardi is a Platinum Sponsor of the three-day event, which will be held on October 5 – 7, 2009 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, FL. The theme of this event is “Process Excellence on the Edge.”
Gartner’s BPM Summit is designed to deliver the insight and information senior IT and business leaders need to master BPM and process excellence.
Lombardi customers and company executives are speaking during a total of six conference sessions on the following days:
Monday, October 5, 2009:
• Ms. Alana Schock, BPM Program and Product Manager at Lincoln Trust Company will participate on a BPM case study panel session entitled “Practitioner’s Insights for a Successful BPM Program.” The panel session will be presented in the Grand Cypress Ballroom “D” from 2:15 - 3:15 pm ET.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009:
• Mr. Vincent Yue, CIO at Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation, and Mr. David Neitz, VP of Solutions and Innovation at Lincoln Trust Company will join Jim Rudden, Lombardi’s Vice President of Global Marketing, to present a BPM case study session. The session is entitled “BPM That Puts Business First” and will be held from 9:15 - 10:15 am ET in the Grand Cypress Ballroom “I”.
• Ms. Schock and Ms. Helen Cousins, CIO at Lincoln Trust Company, will co-present a BPM roundtable session entitled “BPM & People Change Management - Lions, Tigers & Bears… Oh My!” The roundtable will be presented from 10:30 - 11:30 am ET in the Poinciana “C”.
• Mr. Stewart Mixon, COO at Medical University of South Carolina, and Mr. Paul Tazbaz, Enterprise Architect at Wells Fargo, will join other speakers as part of a BPM case study panel session entitled “The People Side of BPM - Communication and Change Management.” The panel session will be presented in the Grand Cypress Ballroom “A” from 4:15 - 5:15 pm ET.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009:
• Mr. Tazbaz will present a BPM roundtable session entitled “How To Prove Your BPM Business Case Through Simulation,” from 10:15 - 11:00 am ET in the Hibiscus room.
• Ms. Cousins and Ms. Joan Manning, EVP of Business Operations at Lincoln Trust Company, will co-present a BPM case study session entitled “Business Partnership Building, More Than Just Project Delivery.” The session will be held from 10:15 - 11:00 am ET in the Grand Cypress Ballroom “D”.
In addition, Lombardi is hosting a hospitality suite on Tuesday evening in the Regency Hall “9” from 5:15 – 7:15 pm. Lombardi staff will be available throughout the conference Solution Showcase to demonstrate its award-winning BPM product portfolio, located at Booth #10. The Solution Showcase will be held in the Portico Foyer of the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.
The sessions are open to all conference attendees. For more information about the conference and to review the complete agenda, visit gartner.com/it/page.jsp?id=911413.
Lombardi (lombardi.com) is a leader in business process management (BPM). We offer award-winning BPM technology and services to help our customers, partners and government agencies around the world succeed with their process improvement initiatives.
Lombardi is behind some of the largest, most successful BPM implementations in the world. Our customers include AARP, Aflac, Allianz Group, Applied Materials, Aviva Plc., Banco Espirito Santo, Barclays Global Investors, Chiquita Brands, Dell, Financial Services Authority, Ford Motor Company, Hasbro, ING Direct, Intel, Jaguar Land Rover, Mirant, National Bank of Canada, National Institutes of Health, OAD Groep, Pfizer, PHH Arval, SIRVA, Symantec, UCLH, Wells Fargo, Yale University and numerous governmental agencies.
Lombardi, Teamworks are registered trademarks and Teamworks Process Optimizer, Teamworks Portal, Teamworks for Office, Teamworks for SharePoint and Lombardi Blueprint are trademarks of Lombardi Software, Inc. All other company/product names and service marks may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.