PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2009/09/28 - Frost & Sullivan held its prestigious ‘Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet’ on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at the Marriott Marble Arch, London.
The Frost & Sullivan ‘Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet’ honours those companies whose diligence, perseverance, and dedication have enabled them to excel in the increasingly competitive global marketplace. At a time of severe global recession, these award winners have devised strategies to stay on top of their markets and realise competitive excellence. In honouring these companies, Frost & Sullivan acknowledges best practices and leadership skills that have blazed new trails and set higher standards across a range of diverse markets.
In his welcome speech, Gary Jeffery, Partner & Director, UK Operations for Frost & Sullivan, congratulated all the award recipients and said, “I applaud you all for surviving, and indeed excelling over the past 12 months, during which time we have experienced the fiercest recession in living memory. I believe we are through the worst of it and I see real signs of the upturn.”
These prestigious awards were presented to 18 recipients from a range of industries including Information & Communication Technologies, Automation & Electronics, Chemicals, Materials & Food, Automotive & Transportation and Aerospace & Defence. Among the evening’s recipients at the black tie ceremony were:
• Drivetrain Innovations B.V 2009 European Automotive Powertrain Product Innovation Award;
• Appello Systems AB 2009 European Mobile Phone Based Navigation Market Leadership Award;
• Vopium 2009 European Mobile VoIP Technology Innovation Award;
• VMT Ecopack Group 2009 European Automotive Packaging Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award;
• MasterCard Worldwide 2009 World Contactless Smart Card Payment Company of the Year Award;
• Cycleon 2009 European Reverse Logistics Niche Player of The Year Award;
• Cryptography Research, Inc. 2009 World Smart Card Technology Leadership of the Year Award;
• SolarEdge Technologies Inc. 2009 European Solar Photovoltaic Hot Investment Opportunity Award;
• Crambo 2009 European Telematics Product Innovation Green Excellence Award;
• WiredRed Corporation 2009 European Conferencing & Collaboration Product Differentiation Innovation Award;
• NABALTEC AG 2009 Global High Performance Fillers Growth Strategy Leadership Award;
• LEWA pumps+systems 2009 European High Pressure Metering Pumps in Critical Applications Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• Teleperformance 2009 EMEA Contact Centre Outsourcing Market Leadership Award;
• Samtel Display Systems 2009 Indian Aviation Suppliers Hot Investment Opportunity Award;
• Paramount Airways 2009 Global Commercial Aviation Emerging Company of the Year Award;
• Flowserve Corporation 2009 European Pump Services Customer Service Leadership of the Year Award.
Frost & Sullivan’s Awards Banquets offer unparalleled access to the industry elite. To find out further information about our awards program or recipients, please contact Jasmine Malone, Best Practices, Frost & Sullivan, details below.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 35 offices on six continents.