PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, 2009/09/14 - The Heart of EQDC is Customer Service Centre (CSC) which manages the Customer and internal job assignments. This software will help EQDC in creating/assigning the jobs as well as tracking the current status online.
EQDC (Electronics and Quality Development Centre ) is a Testing and Calibration Laboratory set up by Government of Gujarat in Gandhinagar. This laboratory is recognized by Directorate of Standardization Testing and Quality Certification (STQC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication, Government of India. The facility of EQDC is also recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India. All the facilities of this Centre are NABL accredited for it’s testing and calibration facilities and recognized by Bureau of Indian Standards.
Spec India (spec-india.com) is developing software to automate the process of customer management and the Job tracking for EQDC. The Heart of EQDC is Customer Service Centre (CSC) which manages the Customer and internal job assignments. This software will help EQDC in creating/assigning the jobs as well as tracking the current status online. There is a web interface that helps the customers to check the status of their work online.
Details on some of the modules and its important features:
• Customer Service Centre Management : Search and Reply the Customer queries, Send Quotation, Generate Service request form(SRF), Create/Assign job cards, Track the status of the job card, Raise invoice, handover the completed jobs to customer;
• Library management: Issue/ request books, request for New books;
• Project management: Creating project, Milestones and task, Assign tasks to Department/Employee;
• Training Management: Plan training, Trainee and trainer registration, Trainee feedback;
• Customer feedback and analysis: Customer feedback on the services provided by EQDC;
• Inward tracking: Assign the inwards received to employee, track the status of the inward and action taken;
The software is developed by using the Rapid application Development tool developed by Spec India.