Prodiance Corporation, the leading provider of GRC solutions for spreadsheets and EUCs, today announced a new webinar on spreadsheet and end-user computing (EUC) risk featuring GRC expert Michael Rasmussen, president of Corporate Integrity LLC.
- What: Spreadsheets & Enterprise Risk - What Every CXO Needs to Know
- When: Thursday, September 24th, 2009 (8:00 am PDT / 10:00 am CDT / 11:00 am EDT / 4:00 pm BST)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Where: Microsoft Live Meeting
"Uncontrolled spreadsheets and end-user applications that are deemed mission critical can leave an open door for errors, unauthorized changes, non-compliance and even fraud," said Michael Rasmussen, president of Corporate Integrity LLC. "This webinar will focus on education and awareness for C-level executives on enterprise spreadsheet and EUC risk, and how best practices and the latest technology from Prodiance (prodiance.com) can help organizations effectively mitigate risk and improve productivity through a sustainable and automated controls environment."
A significant amount of today's corporate data is stored in end-user computing (EUC) applications including spreadsheets and pc databases. These applications are used in many mission critical business processes - financial reporting, closing the books, revenue recognition, journal entries, equity and commodity trading, insurance and actuarial processes, scientific analysis, and more. Despite their power, speed and flexibility, EUCs often lack the proper safeguards and controls needed to prevent gross accounting errors, avoid poor decisions, prevent fraud, and protect against non-compliance with corporate and regulatory mandates.
Please join Prodiance and GRC expert Michael Rasmussen for this complimentary online event to learn about what every CXO should know about spreadsheet and EUC risk, and how the latest technology and best practices can help organizations effectively mitigate risk, while improving productivity.
The agenda will include:
- the latest industry trends, business drivers and regulatory mandates affecting spreadsheet and EUC risk;
- best practices and auditor guidance for automating internal controls over mission critical EUCs;
- a live software demonstration of the Prodiance Enterprise Spreadsheet Manager system;
- a review of the business case and benefits for automated controls.
Who Should Attend: CFOs, controllers, CIOs, COOs, CEOs, VP IT Security & Risk, auditors, risk and compliance executives.